The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is opening a portrait exhibition of this year’s Oscar acting nominees, titled “Out Of Character”, on Saturday. The 20 photos, shot during the two weeks following the Oscar nominations by portrait and set photographer Douglas Kirkland, will be housed in the organization’s Grand Lobby Gallery at its Beverly Hills headquarters. They will be on display through March 18 and available beginning today at Oscar.com. The lobby exhibit will be open Tuesday-Friday from 10 AM-5 PM and weekends from noon-6 PM. Admission is free.
OSCARS: Academy To Host Portrait Exhibition Of This Year's Acting Nominees
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Film News
- Katherine Paterson YA Works Getting Movie & TV Treatment From Arcady Bay & Meteor 17
- Woody Allen Gets NY Film Fest Closing Slot With ‘Wonder Wheel’
- Rick Famuyiwa In Negotiations To Helm ‘Son Of Shaolin’ For Seven Bucks And Sony
- The Jackal Group Hires Susan Lierle As SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- ‘Valerian’ And The City Of A Thousand Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Fox Sets Russo Brothers In Co-Finance & WW Distribution Deal For New Movie Projects