The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is opening a portrait exhibition of this year’s Oscar acting nominees, titled “Out Of Character”, on Saturday. The 20 photos, shot during the two weeks following the Oscar nominations by portrait and set photographer Douglas Kirkland, will be housed in the organization’s Grand Lobby Gallery at its Beverly Hills headquarters. They will be on display through March 18 and available beginning today at Oscar.com. The lobby exhibit will be open Tuesday-Friday from 10 AM-5 PM and weekends from noon-6 PM. Admission is free.
OSCARS: Academy To Host Portrait Exhibition Of This Year's Acting Nominees
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’