The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is opening a portrait exhibition of this year’s Oscar acting nominees, titled “Out Of Character”, on Saturday. The 20 photos, shot during the two weeks following the Oscar nominations by portrait and set photographer Douglas Kirkland, will be housed in the organization’s Grand Lobby Gallery at its Beverly Hills headquarters. They will be on display through March 18 and available beginning today at Oscar.com. The lobby exhibit will be open Tuesday-Friday from 10 AM-5 PM and weekends from noon-6 PM. Admission is free.
OSCARS: Academy To Host Portrait Exhibition Of This Year's Acting Nominees
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV