Cloris Leachman will play Mary Anne, the owner of a porn store, in director Scott Coffey’s Adult World. John Cusack, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts star in the film, currently shooting in upstate New York from a script by Andrew Cochran. The film centers on 21-year-old Amy Anderson. Convinced she is the next star in the literary world, she moves back with her parents to write poetry. But her parents force her to get a “real job,” and the only place that will hire her is an erotic bookstore called Adult World. Leachman, who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 1972 for The Last Picture Show, is repped by Innovative Artists.
Cloris Leachman Set For 'Adult World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest Film News
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays Unveiled (LIVE)
- Saudi Arabia: NATO Members Have “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas
- Best Globes Reaction? Kumail Nanjiani Tweets Tall Tale After ‘The Big Sick’ Snub
- Golden Globe Movies Analysis: Wide-Open Oscar Season Just Got A Lot Wider
- Golden Globes: Geoffrey Rush Reacts To Nominations Following Allegations
- Netflix Unveils Documentary Shorts, Includes One On Author Ram Dass