Cloris Leachman will play Mary Anne, the owner of a porn store, in director Scott Coffey’s Adult World. John Cusack, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts star in the film, currently shooting in upstate New York from a script by Andrew Cochran. The film centers on 21-year-old Amy Anderson. Convinced she is the next star in the literary world, she moves back with her parents to write poetry. But her parents force her to get a “real job,” and the only place that will hire her is an erotic bookstore called Adult World. Leachman, who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 1972 for The Last Picture Show, is repped by Innovative Artists.
Cloris Leachman Set For 'Adult World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- OddLot Bags Spec ‘Septillion To One’
- ‘Power Of The Dog’ Author Don Winslow Firms Sequel Book And Movie Plans
- Matt Lanter Boards ‘USS Indianapolis’ With Nicholas Cage; Two More Jump In ‘The Lake’
- Bill Block Slams “Ridiculous” QED Infringement Lawsuit
- ‘The Gift’ Trailer: Joel Edgerton’s Directing Debut Might Make You Rethink Nostalgia
- Ben Platt Joins Cast Of Ang Lee’s ‘Billy Flynn’s Long Halftime Walk’