ARC Entertainment and XLrator Media picked up domestic rights to supernatural horror film Graystone by actor-writer Sean Stone who will star in the feature along with his father Oliver Stone. The younger Stone has appeared as an actor in all of his father’s films from Salvador to Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Also starring Alexander Wraith, Antonella Lentini, John Schramm, Monique Zordan and Monique Van Vooren, Graystone follows three aspiring filmmakers trying to document unexplainable events in an abandoned insane asylum known as Graystone. The trio stumble across a mysterious realm of escaped patients, ghosts and demonic shadows, as they try to uncover the mystery behind the asylum. Sean Stone and Alex Wraith wrote the screenplay to the feature that is produced by Giulia Prenna of Mind the GAP Productions and Kaila York of Headlong Entertainment. The deal was negotiated by Barry Gordon, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and Marina Fuentes of 6 Sales, which co-repped the US with CAA. 6 Sales is handling international sales. Recent ARC Entertainment/XLRator Media releases include Ironclad, John Carpenter’s The Ward, Bunraku, Killing Bono and the award-winning Sundance documentary Knuckle.
Oliver Stone Starrer 'Graystone' Lands U.S. Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest Film News
- Feds Probing ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ Producer Red Granite’s Money Relationships
- Bart & Fleming: Ava DuVernay In Demand; CEO Mischief And Focus Feature Casualties; ‘Spotlight’s…
- J.K. Simmons & Julie Delpy To Star In ‘The Bachelors’ From ‘Unbroken,’ ‘Descendants…
- ‘Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates’ Trailer: Can Efron & Devine Out-Party Kendrick & Plaza?
- Morgan Freeman To Receive Chaplin Award From Film Society Of Lincoln Center
- ‘The Lobster’ Trailer: Colin Farrell & Rachel Weisz In Offbeat Near-Future Love Story