ARC Entertainment and XLrator Media picked up domestic rights to supernatural horror film Graystone by actor-writer Sean Stone who will star in the feature along with his father Oliver Stone. The younger Stone has appeared as an actor in all of his father’s films from Salvador to Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Also starring Alexander Wraith, Antonella Lentini, John Schramm, Monique Zordan and Monique Van Vooren, Graystone follows three aspiring filmmakers trying to document unexplainable events in an abandoned insane asylum known as Graystone. The trio stumble across a mysterious realm of escaped patients, ghosts and demonic shadows, as they try to uncover the mystery behind the asylum. Sean Stone and Alex Wraith wrote the screenplay to the feature that is produced by Giulia Prenna of Mind the GAP Productions and Kaila York of Headlong Entertainment. The deal was negotiated by Barry Gordon, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and Marina Fuentes of 6 Sales, which co-repped the US with CAA. 6 Sales is handling international sales. Recent ARC Entertainment/XLRator Media releases include Ironclad, John Carpenter’s The Ward, Bunraku, Killing Bono and the award-winning Sundance documentary Knuckle.
Oliver Stone Starrer 'Graystone' Lands U.S. Rights
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Cantinflas' Sails Decently In Specialty Box Office Bow
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'Cantinflas', 'Life Of Crime', 4 More
- Radius-TWC Surprises With 'The One I Love,' Providing Theatrical, VOD Box Office
- Specialty B.O. Preview: 'Love Is Strange', 'Are You Here', 'To Be Takei', 'Winter In The Blood', 'The Olivia Experiment'…
- 'The Trip To Italy' Favoloso In Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Trip To Italy', 'Frank', 'Jealousy', 'Life After Beth', 'Fort McCoy'