Film Movement has picked up North American rights to Maya Kenig’s directorial debut Off White Lies. The 2012 Berlinale Generations sidebar debut centers on news stories and family events that Kenig experienced as a young mother during the 2006 war between Israel and Lebanon. The feature, in Hebrew with English subtitles, will have a New York theatrical debut in third-quarter 2012 followed by a limited national theatrical rollout in addition to a day-and-date VOD release. Film Movement’s VP Acquisitions and Distribution Rebeca Conget negotiated the deal with Virginie Devesa and Keiko Funato of the newly formed French sales company Alpha Violet.
'Off White Lies' Nabbed for North America
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension