EXCLUSIVE: Nonso Anozie (The Grey) will play Sergeant Dap in the film version of Orson Scott Card’s best-selling novel Ender’s Game. The film, which begins production this month in New Orleans, is a futuristic adventure about brilliant young strategist Ender Wiggin, who is drafted by the International Fleet to save the human race. Gavin Hood (Academy Award winner Totsi) will direct from a script he adapted. In addition to Anozie, Stevie Ray Dallimore (Joyful Noise) has been cast as Ender’s father John and Andrea Powell (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2) joins as Ender’s mother Theresa. The three star opposite Harrison Ford, Ben Kingsley, Viola Davis, Hailee Steinfeld, Abigail Breslin, and Asa Butterfield as Ender. Anozie is repped by Meg Mortimer at Principal Entertainment and Megan Willis at the UK’s Garricks. Summit Entertainment is co-financing and will release the film domestically March 15, 2013.
Nonso Anozie Joins 'Ender's Game' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks