42 is the biopic of Jackie Robinson, the first black major league baseball player. Nicole Beharie will play the role of Rachel Isum, Robinson’s life love. Legendary Pictures will bring 42 to the screen. Last year Beharie starred in Fox Searchlight’s Shame with Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan. She also appeared last year with Mos and Jeffrey Wright on Broadway in John Guare’s Free Man Of Color. She made her film debut in Samuel Goldwyn’s American Violet and appeared in Universal’s Express. Beharie is represented by ICM and ATA Management.
Nicole Beharie To Play Jackie Robinson's Love In '42'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kevin Smith To Donate Dividends From Weinstein-Made Movies To Women In Film
- Los Angeles Film Festival Moving To Fall Starting In 2018
- Melanie Liburd Cast In ‘Brian Banks’ Movie
- Twitter Policy Changes Under Review: Glorification Of Violence, Unwanted Sexual Advances Targeted
- Zac Brown Bands Together With Propagate For Film & TV Deal, Eyes Reality Series
- ‘Mary And The Witch’s Flower’ Sets Special One-Night Event For Nationwide Premiere