42 is the biopic of Jackie Robinson, the first black major league baseball player. Nicole Beharie will play the role of Rachel Isum, Robinson’s life love. Legendary Pictures will bring 42 to the screen. Last year Beharie starred in Fox Searchlight’s Shame with Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan. She also appeared last year with Mos and Jeffrey Wright on Broadway in John Guare’s Free Man Of Color. She made her film debut in Samuel Goldwyn’s American Violet and appeared in Universal’s Express. Beharie is represented by ICM and ATA Management.
Nicole Beharie To Play Jackie Robinson's Love In '42'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Deadpool 2', 'New Mutants' & 'Dark Phoenix' Find 2018 Dates Among Fox's Slew Of Release Changes & Additions
Jon Favreau Talks Movie Economics With Scarlett Johansson: "If You Can't Make A Profit, You Don't Get Opportunities" - Tribeca
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend – Sat. PM Update
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance During Kathryn Bigelow's VR Tribeca Panel
- Alejandro González Iñárritu: Music Is "Highest Expression" – Tribeca
- ‘Gilbert’ Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: “This Could Be What Hell Is”…
- ‘Hounds Of Love’ Stars On A “Bloody Hard” Shoot And Horrifying “Theater Of The Mind”…
- Universal Moves ‘American Made’, Away From Fox’s ‘Kingsman’