EXCLUSIVE: Nickelodeon is moving ahead with production on scripted comedy pilot Bad Fairy. The multi-camera comedy, written and executive produced by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16), follows the unlikely friendship between a rebellious teen fairy and an “adorkable” 14-year-old girl who form a bond as they help each other navigate the perils of both teenage and fairy life. Production on the pilot starts next week in Los Angeles. Eric Seaton, repped by Principato-Young and Preferred Artists, is set to direct. This is the second pilot greenlighted by Nickelodeon over the past month, along with the Jon Ross-created Marvin, Marvin, which stars starring Lucas Cruikshank as a quirky, intergalactic new kid in school who clumsily tries to adapt to his new life as a human teenager.
Nickelodeon Greenlights 'Bad Fairy' Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'