EXCLUSIVE: Nickelodeon is moving ahead with production on scripted comedy pilot Bad Fairy. The multi-camera comedy, written and executive produced by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16), follows the unlikely friendship between a rebellious teen fairy and an “adorkable” 14-year-old girl who form a bond as they help each other navigate the perils of both teenage and fairy life. Production on the pilot starts next week in Los Angeles. Eric Seaton, repped by Principato-Young and Preferred Artists, is set to direct. This is the second pilot greenlighted by Nickelodeon over the past month, along with the Jon Ross-created Marvin, Marvin, which stars starring Lucas Cruikshank as a quirky, intergalactic new kid in school who clumsily tries to adapt to his new life as a human teenager.
Nickelodeon Greenlights 'Bad Fairy' Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘Comrade Detective’ Trailer: Channing Tatum & Joe Gordon-Levitt Go Full Cold War In Amazon Spoof
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag
- Canal Plus Books Appointment With Joann Sfar’s ‘Monsters’ Shrink’ Vampire Series
- Sky Set To Increase Funding On Originals By 25%; Confirms Launch In Spain