EXCLUSIVE: Nickelodeon is moving ahead with production on scripted comedy pilot Bad Fairy. The multi-camera comedy, written and executive produced by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16), follows the unlikely friendship between a rebellious teen fairy and an “adorkable” 14-year-old girl who form a bond as they help each other navigate the perils of both teenage and fairy life. Production on the pilot starts next week in Los Angeles. Eric Seaton, repped by Principato-Young and Preferred Artists, is set to direct. This is the second pilot greenlighted by Nickelodeon over the past month, along with the Jon Ross-created Marvin, Marvin, which stars starring Lucas Cruikshank as a quirky, intergalactic new kid in school who clumsily tries to adapt to his new life as a human teenager.
Nickelodeon Greenlights 'Bad Fairy' Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles