NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution’s new syndicated talk show Trisha, a spinoff from the company’s veteran Maury, is now a go for fall with clearances in more than 80% of the U.S., including 27 of the top 30 markets. Trisha‘s core station group is Sinclair, which picked up the series hosted by popular British talk-show host Trisha Goddard in October. At the time, the show had not been firmed up for a national rollout because it was yet to find stations in the top three markets — New York Los Angeles and Chicago — something it has now accomplished. Over the past several seasons, Goddard served as a guest host and conflict expert on Maury, and her new show is expected to focus on conflict resolution. Maury executive producer Paul Faulhaber will also executive produce the offshoot. This is now the fifth syndicated talk show to launch nationally in the fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey as well as Disney’s Katie, CBS’ Jeff Probst and Twentieth TV’s Ricki Lake.
NBCUni's 'Maury' Spinoff Talk Show 'Trisha' Officially A Go For Fall With 80% Clearances
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation