NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution’s new syndicated talk show Trisha, a spinoff from the company’s veteran Maury, is now a go for fall with clearances in more than 80% of the U.S., including 27 of the top 30 markets. Trisha‘s core station group is Sinclair, which picked up the series hosted by popular British talk-show host Trisha Goddard in October. At the time, the show had not been firmed up for a national rollout because it was yet to find stations in the top three markets — New York Los Angeles and Chicago — something it has now accomplished. Over the past several seasons, Goddard served as a guest host and conflict expert on Maury, and her new show is expected to focus on conflict resolution. Maury executive producer Paul Faulhaber will also executive produce the offshoot. This is now the fifth syndicated talk show to launch nationally in the fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey as well as Disney’s Katie, CBS’ Jeff Probst and Twentieth TV’s Ricki Lake.
NBCUni's 'Maury' Spinoff Talk Show 'Trisha' Officially A Go For Fall With 80% Clearances
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Nicholas Braun To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘My Time/Your Time’
- ‘Roots’ Miniseries Remake Gets Memorial Day Premiere Date; History Releases Trailer
- Daniel Sunjata To Star In ABC’s ‘Notorious’ Drama Pilot Based On Mark Geragos
- Hanks & Richards’ ’88 ‘SNL’ Episode To Air This Week
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed By NBC
- ‘Becoming Mike Nichols’ Trailer: A Look At HBO’s Revealing Docu