NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution’s new syndicated talk show Trisha, a spinoff from the company’s veteran Maury, is now a go for fall with clearances in more than 80% of the U.S., including 27 of the top 30 markets. Trisha‘s core station group is Sinclair, which picked up the series hosted by popular British talk-show host Trisha Goddard in October. At the time, the show had not been firmed up for a national rollout because it was yet to find stations in the top three markets — New York Los Angeles and Chicago — something it has now accomplished. Over the past several seasons, Goddard served as a guest host and conflict expert on Maury, and her new show is expected to focus on conflict resolution. Maury executive producer Paul Faulhaber will also executive produce the offshoot. This is now the fifth syndicated talk show to launch nationally in the fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey as well as Disney’s Katie, CBS’ Jeff Probst and Twentieth TV’s Ricki Lake.
NBCUni's 'Maury' Spinoff Talk Show 'Trisha' Officially A Go For Fall With 80% Clearances
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA
- ‘UnReal’ Renewed For Season 4 On Lifetime; Rookie ‘Mary Kills People’ Also Picked Up – TCA