NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution’s new syndicated talk show Trisha, a spinoff from the company’s veteran Maury, is now a go for fall with clearances in more than 80% of the U.S., including 27 of the top 30 markets. Trisha‘s core station group is Sinclair, which picked up the series hosted by popular British talk-show host Trisha Goddard in October. At the time, the show had not been firmed up for a national rollout because it was yet to find stations in the top three markets — New York Los Angeles and Chicago — something it has now accomplished. Over the past several seasons, Goddard served as a guest host and conflict expert on Maury, and her new show is expected to focus on conflict resolution. Maury executive producer Paul Faulhaber will also executive produce the offshoot. This is now the fifth syndicated talk show to launch nationally in the fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey as well as Disney’s Katie, CBS’ Jeff Probst and Twentieth TV’s Ricki Lake.
NBCUni's 'Maury' Spinoff Talk Show 'Trisha' Officially A Go For Fall With 80% Clearances
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage