After difficulties with casting, NBC has pushed production on its Munsters pilot to June. The project, a reboot of The Munsters titled Mocking Bird Lane, was written by Bryan Fuller, with Bryan Singer attached to direct. It joins another pilot with an early order, CBS’ Jon Favreau comedy Tweaked, which also was recently rolled to after the upfronts because of casting difficulties.
NBC's 'Munsters' Reboot Rolled To June
What's Hot on Deadline
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Rudolph Giuliani Will Not Be Part Of Trump Administration
- ABC Buys ‘Down In The Valley’ Crime Drama From David Posamentier & Geoff Moore
- ‘2 Broke Girls’ Casts Christopher Gorham As Recurring
- Joseph Mascolo Dies: Villainous Stefano DiMera On ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Was 87
- ‘Top Puppet’: NBC Orders Reality Special From ‘The Voice’ Producers, Muppet Creators…
- Kellyanne Conway Defends Donald Trump’s ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Credit, Suggests Salary Might Go To Charity