After difficulties with casting, NBC has pushed production on its Munsters pilot to June. The project, a reboot of The Munsters titled Mocking Bird Lane, was written by Bryan Fuller, with Bryan Singer attached to direct. It joins another pilot with an early order, CBS’ Jon Favreau comedy Tweaked, which also was recently rolled to after the upfronts because of casting difficulties.
NBC's 'Munsters' Reboot Rolled To June
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'