EXCLUSIVE: Mike Vogel (Cloverfield, The Help) has been cast as the lead in Living Loaded, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia creator/star Rob McElhenney and the show’s executive producer Rob Rosell. Based on the book of the same name by Dan Dunn, it centers on Dan (Vogel), the loose partying blogger of the popular Living Loaded blog who is forced to change his career plans when he becomes an NPR radio host. For Vogel, who stars on Pan Am, the casting is formally in second position to the freshman ABC drama which is unlikely to return. Co-written by Rosell, McElhenney and Dunn, Living Loaded hails from FX Prods where McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton’s company RCG has a production deal. McElhenney serves as showrunner and executive produces with Rosell, Day, Howerton, Nick Frenkel and Michael Rotenberg. Vogel, repped by WME, manager Geordie Frey and attorney Robert Offer, is coming off an Ensemble SAG Award for The Help.
Mike Vogel Cast As Lead Of Fox's Rob McElhenney/Rob Rosell Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better