EXCLUSIVE: Mike Vogel (Cloverfield, The Help) has been cast as the lead in Living Loaded, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia creator/star Rob McElhenney and the show’s executive producer Rob Rosell. Based on the book of the same name by Dan Dunn, it centers on Dan (Vogel), the loose partying blogger of the popular Living Loaded blog who is forced to change his career plans when he becomes an NPR radio host. For Vogel, who stars on Pan Am, the casting is formally in second position to the freshman ABC drama which is unlikely to return. Co-written by Rosell, McElhenney and Dunn, Living Loaded hails from FX Prods where McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton’s company RCG has a production deal. McElhenney serves as showrunner and executive produces with Rosell, Day, Howerton, Nick Frenkel and Michael Rotenberg. Vogel, repped by WME, manager Geordie Frey and attorney Robert Offer, is coming off an Ensemble SAG Award for The Help.
Mike Vogel Cast As Lead Of Fox's Rob McElhenney/Rob Rosell Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'