EXCLUSIVE: Mike Vogel (Cloverfield, The Help) has been cast as the lead in Living Loaded, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia creator/star Rob McElhenney and the show’s executive producer Rob Rosell. Based on the book of the same name by Dan Dunn, it centers on Dan (Vogel), the loose partying blogger of the popular Living Loaded blog who is forced to change his career plans when he becomes an NPR radio host. For Vogel, who stars on Pan Am, the casting is formally in second position to the freshman ABC drama which is unlikely to return. Co-written by Rosell, McElhenney and Dunn, Living Loaded hails from FX Prods where McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton’s company RCG has a production deal. McElhenney serves as showrunner and executive produces with Rosell, Day, Howerton, Nick Frenkel and Michael Rotenberg. Vogel, repped by WME, manager Geordie Frey and attorney Robert Offer, is coming off an Ensemble SAG Award for The Help.
Mike Vogel Cast As Lead Of Fox's Rob McElhenney/Rob Rosell Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- Kat Dennings To Star In Hulu Pilot ‘Dollface;’ ‘I, Tonya’s Margot Robbie, Bryan Unkeless Producing
- ‘Transparent’ Writer Says Jeffrey Tambor Accusers Told “Their Truth” & Series Should Not “Be Taken Down”…
- ‘Doctor Who’ Sneak Peek: Peter Capaldi Makes Final Appearance In Special
- FX To Develop ‘Highway 59’ Crime Drama Series Based On Attica Locke’s Book ‘Bluebird, Bluebird’
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls