Your Film Fesival is a global competition produced by YouTube, Emirates, the Venice Film Festival and Ridley and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Productions. Fassbender will help select the Grand Prize Winner and co-executive produce the winner’s next film. Contenders will submit a 15-minute “story-driven video” of any format, style and genre to the YouTube site by March 31. After submissions are whittled to 50 semi-finalists, YouTube users will cast their votes, choosing 10 finalists. They will travel to Italy, where their work will screen at the 69th Venice International Film Festival and a Grand Prize winner will be named. Fassbender’s next film is Ridley Scott’s Prometheus. He won Best Actor in Venice for his performance in Shame.
Michael Fassbender Joins Your Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest Film News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit
- ‘Firestarter’: Stephen King Classic Reignites With Universal, Blumhouse & Akiva Goldsman Directing
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects