Your Film Fesival is a global competition produced by YouTube, Emirates, the Venice Film Festival and Ridley and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Productions. Fassbender will help select the Grand Prize Winner and co-executive produce the winner’s next film. Contenders will submit a 15-minute “story-driven video” of any format, style and genre to the YouTube site by March 31. After submissions are whittled to 50 semi-finalists, YouTube users will cast their votes, choosing 10 finalists. They will travel to Italy, where their work will screen at the 69th Venice International Film Festival and a Grand Prize winner will be named. Fassbender’s next film is Ridley Scott’s Prometheus. He won Best Actor in Venice for his performance in Shame.
Michael Fassbender Joins Your Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch