EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Radcliffe, Ben Foster, Elizabeth Olsen, Dane Dehaan and Jack Huston also star in addition to Michael C. Hall, Kyra Sedgwick, and Jennifer Jason Leigh. The thriller Kill Your Darlings is from Killer Films and Benaroya Pictures. Principal photography is to begin March 19 at New York City’s Columbia University. John Krokidas directs a script he wrote with Austin Bunn. The story of friendship and murder sees Radcliffe continuing to distance himself from his Harry Potter persona, here playing Allen Ginsberg. Huston is Jack Kerouac and Foster is William Burroughs. Hall will play Burrough’s longtime friend who fell victim to a murder that helped spark the Beat Revolution in 1944. Killer Films’ Christine Vachon is producing with Michael Benaroya of Benaroya Pictures and Rose Ganguzza of Rose Pictures. Killer’s Pamela Koffer is executive producer. Inferno Entertainment is selling international rights here in Berlin. UTA Independent Film Group and Cassian Elwes are repping US rights. Hall is represented by WME and Authentic’s Jon Rubenstein, Sedgwick is represented by UTA and manager Jill Littman at Impression Entertainment, Leigh is represented by Untitled Entertainment and UTA, Foster is represented by WME and manager Ken Jacobson.
Michael C. Hall, Kyra Sedgwick, Jennifer Jason Leigh Join 'Kill Your Darlings': Berlin
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Latest Film News
- ‘The Originals’ Danielle Campbell Boards 'You Can Choose Your Family'
- Why ‘Alien: Covenant’ Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From ‘Prometheus’ — Box…
- ‘The Wizard Of Lies’ Production Designer Laurence Bennett On Crafting A Dickensian Nightmare
- ‘Resident Evil’ Franchise Reboot: James Wan On Board To Produce From Greg Russo Script
- Barry Jenkins On ‘The Underground Railroad’ And The Power Of “No” – Deadline Disruptors
- Big Media CEO Compensation Rose 21% In 2016: Is It More Out Of Whack Than Ever?