EXCLUSIVE: Another Oscar winner is joining the cast of HBO’s Luck. Mercedes Ruehl has come on board as a series regular for Season 2 of the horse racing drama starring Oscar winner Dustin Hoffman. She plays Julietta Caligari, the mother of Renzo (Ritchie Coster), a role she originates in an upcoming guest appearance on the series’ current freshman season. Luck, from Michael Mann and David Milch, is a behind-the-scenes look at the world of horse racing and gambling’s denizens – owners, trainers, jockeys and gamblers. Hoffman and Nick Nolte, nominated for an Oscar this year, lead the cast of the series, which received a 10-episode second-season pickup last week shortly after its official premiere. Ruehl is with Innovative and manager Craig Dorfman.
Mercedes Ruehl Joins HBO Drama Series 'Luck' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bridge’ Heads To Asia After Endemol Shine Strikes Deal With SVOD Service Viu
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Paramount Television Ups David Goldman To President Of Business Operations
- ‘Mayans MC’: Tony Plana Set To Recur In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut