Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…