Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'Baby Driver' Starts Its Engine Tuesday Night; 'Wonder Woman' Beating 'Suicide Squad' With $325M+ Running Cume
Latest TV News
- Deadline Ratings Advisory: Nielsen Delay For ‘America’s Got Talent’ & More
- Fox News Officially Confirms Retiring Rep. Jason Chaffetz Joining As Contributor
- ‘Step Up: High Water’: Ne-Yo, Naya Rivera & Faizon Love To Topline YouTube Red Drama Series
- Amazon Nabs Subscription Rights To CBS Summer Drama Series ‘Salvation’
- ‘The Oath’: Cory Hardrict Joins Crackle Drama Series
- 'Castle Rock': Melanie Lynskey To Star In Hulu’s J.J. Abrams/Stephen King Series