Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
Sumner Redstone Trial: Mogul Rips Manuela Herzer In Testimony, Says Daughter Shari Should Be Health Care Rep
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
Latest TV News
- ‘Con Man’ With Alan Tudyk & Nathan Fillion Landing At New Comic-Con HQ Streaming Service
- Obama Blasts Media Coverage Of Donald Trump: “This Is Not A Reality Show”
- ‘The Path’ Ups Paul James; Shaun Sipos Joins ‘Dark Matter’
- Sumner Redstone Trial: "Severely Impaired" Mogul Is Suffering From Dementia, Doctor Tells Court
- ‘American Idol’ Finalist Killed In Oklahoma Crash
- ‘Criminal Minds’ Renewed For Season 12 By CBS