Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Secret Meeting Of Industry Leaders Proposes 4-Point Program To Battle Gender Bias
- Harry Radliffe II Dies: CBS’ First African-American Bureau Chief & ‘60 Minutes’ Veteran Was 66
- Obama’s State Of The Union Address Thwarts ABC’s ‘Marvel’s Agent Carter’ Return
- TV One To Repeat PBS’ Mark Twain Prize Ceremony Honoring Eddie Murphy
- ‘The Wiz Live!’ First Live Entertainment Show Accessible To Visually Disabled People
- ‘The Flash’-‘Arrow’ Crossover Review: CW Team-Up More Legendary Than Ever