Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Plan Unveiling Clocks 28 Million Viewers
- Steve Mnuchin’s Actress Wife Apologizes For Her “Let Them Eat Cake” Instagram Moment
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers Hint At Four Seasons For Series
- ‘Malcolm X’ Series Based On Manning Marable’s Biography In Works By Critical Content
- ABC Developing Legal Thriller From Marcia Clark & Mandeville TV
- CBS CEO Leslie Moonves And Hispanic Groups Meet About Latino Representation Commitments