Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Harry Cohen To Receive Motion Picture Sound Editors’ Career Honor
- ‘Kingdom’ Adds Kirk Acevedo In Season 3 As Production Begins
- Donald Trump & ‘The Apprentice’ Creator Mark Burnett Talk Inauguration Plans
- NBC Gives Pilot Order To Suburban Crime Drama From Jenna Bans
- Aaron Sorkin To Receive WGA West’s Paddy Chayefsky Award
- ‘Hairspray Live!’ Hits Ratings & Viewership Low For NBC’s Live Musicals – Update