Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest TV News
- Starz-Lionsgate Merger Talks Stall After Both Companies’ Stocks Swoon
- James Corden’s Adele Carpool Karaoke Sets Late-Night YouTube Record
- Carly Fiorina Quits, Chris Christie Likely Next As Hopes Dim For Podium At CBS’ Debate
- ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Adds Lee Majors & Ted Raimi To Season 2 Cast On Starz
- Bob Costas To Anchor NBC’s Olympics In Primetime For Record 11th Time
- ‘Shooter’ Drama Based On Movie Gets Series Order At USA, Ryan Phillippe Stars