In Plain Sight star Mary McCormack, has lined up her next series gig, playing the lead in Kari Lizer’s untitled ABC comedy pilot (aka The Unprofessional). The multi-camera comedy, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on Hilary Pfeiffer-Dunne (McCormack), a high-powered executive who, having dominated the corporate America for years, now faces the biggest challenge of her life when she finds herself unemployed and acting as a full-time mom to her two teenagers. McCormack segues to the ABC pilot from a five-year stint as the star of USA’s U.S. Marshal drama In Plain Sight, whose fifth and final season premieres on March 16. McCormack’s other series credits include The West Wing, Murder One and the HBO semi-scripted DC comedy K Street. She is with Gersh and Untitled.
Mary McCormack Set As The Lead In Kari Lizer's ABC Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders ‘Unbelievable’ Limited Series From Susannah Grant, Timberman/Beverly, Katie Couric…
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Connie Sawyer Dies: Hollywood’s Oldest Working Actress Was 105
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order…