In Plain Sight star Mary McCormack, has lined up her next series gig, playing the lead in Kari Lizer’s untitled ABC comedy pilot (aka The Unprofessional). The multi-camera comedy, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on Hilary Pfeiffer-Dunne (McCormack), a high-powered executive who, having dominated the corporate America for years, now faces the biggest challenge of her life when she finds herself unemployed and acting as a full-time mom to her two teenagers. McCormack segues to the ABC pilot from a five-year stint as the star of USA’s U.S. Marshal drama In Plain Sight, whose fifth and final season premieres on March 16. McCormack’s other series credits include The West Wing, Murder One and the HBO semi-scripted DC comedy K Street. She is with Gersh and Untitled.
Mary McCormack Set As The Lead In Kari Lizer's ABC Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”…
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims…