In Plain Sight star Mary McCormack, has lined up her next series gig, playing the lead in Kari Lizer’s untitled ABC comedy pilot (aka The Unprofessional). The multi-camera comedy, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on Hilary Pfeiffer-Dunne (McCormack), a high-powered executive who, having dominated the corporate America for years, now faces the biggest challenge of her life when she finds herself unemployed and acting as a full-time mom to her two teenagers. McCormack segues to the ABC pilot from a five-year stint as the star of USA’s U.S. Marshal drama In Plain Sight, whose fifth and final season premieres on March 16. McCormack’s other series credits include The West Wing, Murder One and the HBO semi-scripted DC comedy K Street. She is with Gersh and Untitled.
Mary McCormack Set As The Lead In Kari Lizer's ABC Comedy Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'