Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames and James Woods have joined the cast of Jamesy Boy, the feature debut of director/co-writer Trevor White. Filming is set to begin March 4 in Baltimore on the pic, which tells the story of a young man who goes from suburban street gangs to a maximum-security prison surrounded by hardened criminals. In prison, James fosters an unlikely friendship with a convicted murderer who ends up becoming his mentor and ultimately defines and changes the course of his life. The young guy will be played by newcomer Spencer Lofranco, who recently was signed by WME. Maryland-based Wayne L. Rogers and New York-based Bonnie Timmermann are executive producers. Trevor White’s brother Tim White, Maria Norman, Steve Saeta, Galen Walker and Scott Mednick are producing from a screenplay by Lane Shadgett and Trevor White.
Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames, And James Woods Cast In 'Jamesy Boy' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame
- ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar … In A Do-Over – Deadline’s Live Blog
- Oscars Scorecard: Wins By Film & Studio
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars Blows It, Gives Best Picture To Wrong Film; Chaos On Stage As ‘Moonlight’ Wins
- Oscar Winners: Emma Stone, Mahershala Ali & More Take Home The Golden Statue – Photo Gallery