Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames and James Woods have joined the cast of Jamesy Boy, the feature debut of director/co-writer Trevor White. Filming is set to begin March 4 in Baltimore on the pic, which tells the story of a young man who goes from suburban street gangs to a maximum-security prison surrounded by hardened criminals. In prison, James fosters an unlikely friendship with a convicted murderer who ends up becoming his mentor and ultimately defines and changes the course of his life. The young guy will be played by newcomer Spencer Lofranco, who recently was signed by WME. Maryland-based Wayne L. Rogers and New York-based Bonnie Timmermann are executive producers. Trevor White’s brother Tim White, Maria Norman, Steve Saeta, Galen Walker and Scott Mednick are producing from a screenplay by Lane Shadgett and Trevor White.
Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames, And James Woods Cast In 'Jamesy Boy' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Teyana Taylor, Blair Underwood & French Montana To Topline Netflix Comedy ‘The After Party’