Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames and James Woods have joined the cast of Jamesy Boy, the feature debut of director/co-writer Trevor White. Filming is set to begin March 4 in Baltimore on the pic, which tells the story of a young man who goes from suburban street gangs to a maximum-security prison surrounded by hardened criminals. In prison, James fosters an unlikely friendship with a convicted murderer who ends up becoming his mentor and ultimately defines and changes the course of his life. The young guy will be played by newcomer Spencer Lofranco, who recently was signed by WME. Maryland-based Wayne L. Rogers and New York-based Bonnie Timmermann are executive producers. Trevor White’s brother Tim White, Maria Norman, Steve Saeta, Galen Walker and Scott Mednick are producing from a screenplay by Lane Shadgett and Trevor White.
Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames, And James Woods Cast In 'Jamesy Boy' Pic
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films