Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames and James Woods have joined the cast of Jamesy Boy, the feature debut of director/co-writer Trevor White. Filming is set to begin March 4 in Baltimore on the pic, which tells the story of a young man who goes from suburban street gangs to a maximum-security prison surrounded by hardened criminals. In prison, James fosters an unlikely friendship with a convicted murderer who ends up becoming his mentor and ultimately defines and changes the course of his life. The young guy will be played by newcomer Spencer Lofranco, who recently was signed by WME. Maryland-based Wayne L. Rogers and New York-based Bonnie Timmermann are executive producers. Trevor White’s brother Tim White, Maria Norman, Steve Saeta, Galen Walker and Scott Mednick are producing from a screenplay by Lane Shadgett and Trevor White.
Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames, And James Woods Cast In 'Jamesy Boy' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner