Lifetime has picked up Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp, a 10-episode docuseries chronicling Bristol Palin’s life as a young, single mother living in the spotlight of being Sarah Palin’s daughter. The series will focus on how Bristol adjusts to life in Alaska with her son Tripp and her interactions with with her parents, former Alaska governor and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Todd, and siblings. “From the first moment she was thrust into the public eye, Bristol and her son have been the subjects of a huge amount of curiosity and misunderstanding,” said Rob Sharenow, EVP, Programming, of Lifetime Networks. “This show will reveal the real Bristol Palin and her journey as a daughter, a mother and a young woman making her way in the world.” Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp will be produced by Associated Television International, with David McKenzie, Jim Romanovich and David Martin executive producing. The company was previously behind another Bristol Palin reality series, which was greenlighted by Bio but never got to air. It was to be set in Los Angeles and feature Palin and her Dancing With The Stars pal, actor Kyle Massey.
Lifetime Greenlights Bristol Palin Docuseries
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
Ben Silverman & Howard T. Owens' Propagate Launches International Distribution Unit Headed By Cyrus Farrokh
Latest TV News
- Ben Silverman & Howard T. Owens’ Propagate Launches International Distribution Unit Headed By Cyrus Farrokh
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blair In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues