Lifetime has picked up Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp, a 10-episode docuseries chronicling Bristol Palin’s life as a young, single mother living in the spotlight of being Sarah Palin’s daughter. The series will focus on how Bristol adjusts to life in Alaska with her son Tripp and her interactions with with her parents, former Alaska governor and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Todd, and siblings. “From the first moment she was thrust into the public eye, Bristol and her son have been the subjects of a huge amount of curiosity and misunderstanding,” said Rob Sharenow, EVP, Programming, of Lifetime Networks. “This show will reveal the real Bristol Palin and her journey as a daughter, a mother and a young woman making her way in the world.” Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp will be produced by Associated Television International, with David McKenzie, Jim Romanovich and David Martin executive producing. The company was previously behind another Bristol Palin reality series, which was greenlighted by Bio but never got to air. It was to be set in Los Angeles and feature Palin and her Dancing With The Stars pal, actor Kyle Massey.
Lifetime Greenlights Bristol Palin Docuseries
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox