Lifetime has picked up Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp, a 10-episode docuseries chronicling Bristol Palin’s life as a young, single mother living in the spotlight of being Sarah Palin’s daughter. The series will focus on how Bristol adjusts to life in Alaska with her son Tripp and her interactions with with her parents, former Alaska governor and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Todd, and siblings. “From the first moment she was thrust into the public eye, Bristol and her son have been the subjects of a huge amount of curiosity and misunderstanding,” said Rob Sharenow, EVP, Programming, of Lifetime Networks. “This show will reveal the real Bristol Palin and her journey as a daughter, a mother and a young woman making her way in the world.” Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp will be produced by Associated Television International, with David McKenzie, Jim Romanovich and David Martin executive producing. The company was previously behind another Bristol Palin reality series, which was greenlighted by Bio but never got to air. It was to be set in Los Angeles and feature Palin and her Dancing With The Stars pal, actor Kyle Massey.
Lifetime Greenlights Bristol Palin Docuseries
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
Indie Spirit Noms Preview Likely Oscar Contenders, But What's Up With That 'Imitation Game' Shutout?
More From Andreeva
- Joel McHale To Produce E! Pilot About Snarky Web Comments
- Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
- Viola Davis & Debra Martin Chase Produce Drama Based On Prosecutor Kym Worthy
- Parminder Nagra & Jessalyn Gilsig To Co-Star In 'Evil Men' USA Pilot
- 'Cristela' Gets Full-Season Order By ABC
- George Eads Exits 'CSI' After 15 Seasons