EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- TV Watchdog Group Calls On Fox To Resuscitate ‘Last Man Standing’ And Bury ‘The Mick’ In “Win-Win”…
- Bob Beckel Accuser Retains Lawyer Behind Fox News Discrimination Suits
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Casts Sophia Lillis; Juan Riedinger Joins ‘Good Behavior’
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ Stars On That Ending & A Possible Season 2 – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- UTA Gets In On Action, Inks Nitro Circus