EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- USA Network & Syfy Lay Off Employees In Wake Of Restructuring
- IFC Developing Unscripted Series Inspired By New York Magazine’s Vulture
- ‘Mirror’s Edge’ Video Game To Be Adapted As TV Series By Endemol Shine Studios
- MTV Sets ‘Scream After Dark!’ Aftershow Hosted By Jeffery Self
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘You Me Her’ Roars Into TV’s New Sexual Frontier
- Starz Moving ‘Power’ & ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Sundays