EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97