EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon, George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Reveals She Complained About Bill O’Reilly To Fox News Presidents
- Glenn Close Amazon Pilot ‘Sea Oak’ Gets November Debut With Fellow Comedies ‘The Climb’ & ‘Love You More…
- Matt Damon, George Clooney Tell ‘GMA’ They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An “A**hole” But Not A…
- Bebe Neuwirth Exits CBS Drama Series ‘Madam Secretary’
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise As Patriots Blow Out Falcons & ‘TWD’ Debuts
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Renewed For Second Season At CBS All Access