EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Todd Margaret’ Season 3 Gets January Premiere On IFC
- Lynn Collins, Athena Karkanis, Carly Pope & Barbara Eve Harris Join USA Pilot ‘Poor Richard’s Almanack’
- BBC’s ‘Great British Bake-Off’ Scores Delicious Ratings, Positive Vibes
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Adds Melanie Liburd As A Red Priestess
- Dick Costolo Segues From Twitter CEO To HBO’s ‘Silicon Valley’
- ‘The Outs’ Web Series, Aidy Bryant Short & More On Vimeo Slate