EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Podcaster Jon Lovett Says CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo