Leave it to the Los Angeles Times to give us yet more ‘Like Duh!’ film coverage. Little wonder why the newspaper is now irrelevant in the Hollywood community. So its study finds that Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences members are nearly 94% white and 77% male and have a median age of 62. But the paper fails to hit hard on how that’s because the powers-that-be running the movie industry — from the moguls to the agents to the guilds — are the least diverse on earth. That would have taken balls.
LA Times' 'Like Duh!' Academy Voters Study
What's Hot on Deadline
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Comedy Series
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Drama Series
- ‘Girls’ Star Becky Ann Baker On Hannah Horvath’s Fate & The Two Best Jobs Of Her Television Career
- Imagen Awards Honor ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’, ‘Queen Of The South’ & Lin-Manuel Miranda – Complete…
- How ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Tackled The Donald Trump Era Of Alternative Facts – Emmys