Today is shaping up as a day for cooking show renewals. On the heels of Bravo announcing the pickup of veteran Top Chef for a 10th season a couple of hours ago, Fox just announced that it has ordered a 16-episode fifth season of Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares. “It’s great to be back for a fifth season … who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?!,” Ramsay said. So far, Ramsay has traveled to restaurants on the brink of closure in 54 cities to dispense advise and tough love. The series has been a utility player for Fox, currently airing in the Friday 8 PM slot. Kitchen Nightmares is produced by ITV Studios America and Optomen in association with A. Smith & Co. Ramsey, Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Patricia Llewellyn executive produce.
'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series