Today is shaping up as a day for cooking show renewals. On the heels of Bravo announcing the pickup of veteran Top Chef for a 10th season a couple of hours ago, Fox just announced that it has ordered a 16-episode fifth season of Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares. “It’s great to be back for a fifth season … who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?!,” Ramsay said. So far, Ramsay has traveled to restaurants on the brink of closure in 54 cities to dispense advise and tough love. The series has been a utility player for Fox, currently airing in the Friday 8 PM slot. Kitchen Nightmares is produced by ITV Studios America and Optomen in association with A. Smith & Co. Ramsey, Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Patricia Llewellyn executive produce.
'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets