Today is shaping up as a day for cooking show renewals. On the heels of Bravo announcing the pickup of veteran Top Chef for a 10th season a couple of hours ago, Fox just announced that it has ordered a 16-episode fifth season of Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares. “It’s great to be back for a fifth season … who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?!,” Ramsay said. So far, Ramsay has traveled to restaurants on the brink of closure in 54 cities to dispense advise and tough love. The series has been a utility player for Fox, currently airing in the Friday 8 PM slot. Kitchen Nightmares is produced by ITV Studios America and Optomen in association with A. Smith & Co. Ramsey, Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Patricia Llewellyn executive produce.
'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'