EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Zegers has been cast as the lead in the independent film The Colony, directed by Jeff Renfroe. Renfroe co-wrote the script with Patrick Tarr and Pascal Trottier. Zegers, Laurence Fishburne and Bill Paxton star in the feature about a small group of survivors in the aftermath of a future Ice Age who live underground fighting for their lives in a society that disintegrates into cannibalism and violence. Paul Barkin will produce. Zegers recently completed filming on the 12-part, $28 million British miniseries Titanic: Blood & Steel alongside Chris Noth, Derek Jacobi and Neve Campbell. His credits include Transamerica and 50 Dead Men Walking, in which he starred with Ben Kingsley and Jim Sturgess. He is repped by ICM.
Kevin Zegers To Star With Laurence Fishburne And Bill Paxton In 'The Colony'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
Latest Film News
- GLAAD Film Report Finds Drop In LGBTQ Representation
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Execs Board Iraq War Drama ‘A Brotherhood’ About Vet Whose Brother Is Kidnapped…
- ‘Peppa Pig’ & TV Content Drive Entertainment One Results But Movie Revenues Slow
- Charlize Theron To Play Megyn Kelly In Fox News Movie At Annapurna
- Sheaun McKinney Joins Joe Carnahan’s ‘Boss Level’; McKinley Belcher Cast In ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain…
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME