EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Zegers has been cast as the lead in the independent film The Colony, directed by Jeff Renfroe. Renfroe co-wrote the script with Patrick Tarr and Pascal Trottier. Zegers, Laurence Fishburne and Bill Paxton star in the feature about a small group of survivors in the aftermath of a future Ice Age who live underground fighting for their lives in a society that disintegrates into cannibalism and violence. Paul Barkin will produce. Zegers recently completed filming on the 12-part, $28 million British miniseries Titanic: Blood & Steel alongside Chris Noth, Derek Jacobi and Neve Campbell. His credits include Transamerica and 50 Dead Men Walking, in which he starred with Ben Kingsley and Jim Sturgess. He is repped by ICM.
Kevin Zegers To Star With Laurence Fishburne And Bill Paxton In 'The Colony'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- The 16 Year-Long Journey to Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris, & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures