EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Zegers has been cast as the lead in the independent film The Colony, directed by Jeff Renfroe. Renfroe co-wrote the script with Patrick Tarr and Pascal Trottier. Zegers, Laurence Fishburne and Bill Paxton star in the feature about a small group of survivors in the aftermath of a future Ice Age who live underground fighting for their lives in a society that disintegrates into cannibalism and violence. Paul Barkin will produce. Zegers recently completed filming on the 12-part, $28 million British miniseries Titanic: Blood & Steel alongside Chris Noth, Derek Jacobi and Neve Campbell. His credits include Transamerica and 50 Dead Men Walking, in which he starred with Ben Kingsley and Jim Sturgess. He is repped by ICM.
Kevin Zegers To Star With Laurence Fishburne And Bill Paxton In 'The Colony'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Now At $82M+, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Friday PM Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Latest Film News
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Release Moved To 2018 As Dylan O’Brien Recovers
- Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic ‘The Man From Earth’ A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
- Rosa Salazar To Topline Robert Rodriguez’s ‘Battle Angel Alita’
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Review: Marvel’s New Mutant Saga Mixes Old With New, And Fans Should Eat It Up
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says