EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms