EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup