EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- Lou Diamond Phillips Mobs Up ‘Blindspot’; Amanda Brooks Joins Showtime’s Lena Waithe Pilot
- Jay Leno Subs For Jimmy Fallon On ‘The Tonight Show’ – Video
- Feds Officially Probing Hollywood’s Lack Of Female Directors
- ‘Scorpion’ & ‘Big Bang’ Ratings Inch Up, ‘Life In Pieces’ Holds Steady While ‘Minority Report’ Slips To 0.7…
- Netflix’s ‘Fuller House’ Casts Juan Pablo Di Pace
- Stephen Graham To Star In USA Pilot ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’