EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' $20M; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Saturday Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee On Debate: Donald Trump Revealed Himself In Small Ways
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’