EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- Trailer For J.K. Rowling’s ‘The Casual Vacancy’ On HBO
- NCAA Tournament Ratings Jump From First Friday, ‘Hart Of Dixie’ Finale Even
- DVR Gains Raise Renewal Prospects For Sunday Newbies ‘Secrets & Lies’ & ‘Last Man On Earth’, Justify ‘Royals…
- Bill Maher To PC Liberals: “Shut Up”
- Trevor Noah’s Fast Track To Replace Jon Stewart On ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘Furious 7′ Stars Take Over ‘Kimmel’ Next Week; NBC Late-Nighters Slim On Guests From Universal Pic