EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Primary Wave Hires Two Managers & Digital Exec; Legacy Agency Founder Jordan Bazant Moves To WME
- Martin Lawrence Comedy Special Set At Showtime
- Writer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Robert Durst Movie In Works At Lifetime
- ‘Boston Strong’ Authors & Producer Set Up New Production Company; Corrupt Boy Band Manager TV Series On Way
- ‘Chicago Med’ Adds Mekia Cox As Recurring For Season 2