EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Andreeva
- Noah Galvin Joins ABC’s Dan Savage Comedy Pilot, Annie Funke In CBS’ ‘LFE’
- ‘Murder’ Steady In Finale, ‘Mom’ Ratings On Par In New Slot, Swimsuit Special Soft
- Darlene Hunt Teams With Jodie Foster For Cable Comedy Project at Sony TV
- Tom Ellis To Play Lucifer In Fox Pilot
- Disney Channel Orders ‘Stuck In The Middle’ Family Pilot Starring Jenna Ortega
- Michael Cassidy To Star In Aseem Batra Pilot, Sam Huntington In ‘How We Live’