EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Michael Cuesta To Direct ‘Frankenstein’ Fox Pilot
- Office Comedy Starring Kevin Connolly, College Comedy From Weezer Frontman & 'Psych' Creator Get Fox Pilot Orders
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan To Co-Star On CBS Drama ‘Extant’
- ‘Problem Child’ Comedy Based On Movie Gets NBC Pilot Order
- Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters Ink Pod Deal With ABC Studios