EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Justice League' Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? - Comic-Con
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Tease Kicks Off Comic-Con Panel
- 'Wynonna Earp' Renewed For Season 3 On Syfy – Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Debuts New Trailer, Adds Wilson Cruz, Composer Jeff Russo to Starfleet —Comic-Con
- ‘Happy!’: Patton Oswalt Set To Voice Title Character In Syfy Series, Replacing Bobby Moynihan
- ‘The Originals’ Season 5 Teaser: First Look At Teenage Hope In Final Season — Comic-Con
- ‘Lucifer’: Tom Welling Joins Season 3 Cast Of Fox Drama Series; New Footage Unveiled