Former My Boys star Jordana Spiro is taking a dramatic turn as the lead in Fox’s untitled Josh Berman/Rob Wright pilot. Also cast in the project, directed by Michael Dinner, is Jamie Lee Kirchner. The medical drama centers on Grace Delvin (Spiro), one of Chicago’s top young cardiothoracic surgeons who, to save her gambling-indebted brother, is forced to moonlight as a “mob doctor.” Kirchner, repped by Gersh and Blue Stone Entertainment, will play a surgical resident working with Grace whose father is the Chairman of the hospital Board. The pilot, executive produced by Berman, Wright and Dinner, reunites Spiro with Sony TV, which also produced the cult fave TBS comedy series My Boys. The actress, repped by ICM and Principal Entertainment, has been testing the drama waters lately with recurring roles on Harry’s Law and Dexter.
Jordana Spiro Gets The Lead In Fox's Josh Berman/Rob Wright Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’ Adds Anne-Marie Johnson; Matthew McNulty Joins ‘The Terror’
- Margaret Whitton Dies: ‘Major League’ Actress & Producer-Director Was 67
- ‘This Is Us’ Tops ‘Empire’ With New Live+3 Ratings High
- Viacom CEO: It’s Time To Focus On Growth Potential Following Year-Long “Drama”
- Van Williams Dies: TV’s ‘Green Hornet’ Was 82
- Bill Cosby Dealt Legal Blow As Judge Rules Depositions Can Be Used In 2004 Rape Trial