Former My Boys star Jordana Spiro is taking a dramatic turn as the lead in Fox’s untitled Josh Berman/Rob Wright pilot. Also cast in the project, directed by Michael Dinner, is Jamie Lee Kirchner. The medical drama centers on Grace Delvin (Spiro), one of Chicago’s top young cardiothoracic surgeons who, to save her gambling-indebted brother, is forced to moonlight as a “mob doctor.” Kirchner, repped by Gersh and Blue Stone Entertainment, will play a surgical resident working with Grace whose father is the Chairman of the hospital Board. The pilot, executive produced by Berman, Wright and Dinner, reunites Spiro with Sony TV, which also produced the cult fave TBS comedy series My Boys. The actress, repped by ICM and Principal Entertainment, has been testing the drama waters lately with recurring roles on Harry’s Law and Dexter.
Jordana Spiro Gets The Lead In Fox's Josh Berman/Rob Wright Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation