Former My Boys star Jordana Spiro is taking a dramatic turn as the lead in Fox’s untitled Josh Berman/Rob Wright pilot. Also cast in the project, directed by Michael Dinner, is Jamie Lee Kirchner. The medical drama centers on Grace Delvin (Spiro), one of Chicago’s top young cardiothoracic surgeons who, to save her gambling-indebted brother, is forced to moonlight as a “mob doctor.” Kirchner, repped by Gersh and Blue Stone Entertainment, will play a surgical resident working with Grace whose father is the Chairman of the hospital Board. The pilot, executive produced by Berman, Wright and Dinner, reunites Spiro with Sony TV, which also produced the cult fave TBS comedy series My Boys. The actress, repped by ICM and Principal Entertainment, has been testing the drama waters lately with recurring roles on Harry’s Law and Dexter.
Jordana Spiro Gets The Lead In Fox's Josh Berman/Rob Wright Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate