It looks like MTV’s Jersey Shore spinoff starring Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley has found a place to shoot after being turned down last week by Hoboken”s film commission. Jersey City, N.J, has issued a permit for the show, which is expected to begin lensing this month. Hoboken’s film commission had denied the request, citing safety and quality of life concerns for a shoot that asked for a 24-hour filming permit to follow the pair around. Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy said he believes the spinoff will help promote the city.
'Jersey Shore' Spinoff Finally Finds Home
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’