It looks like MTV’s Jersey Shore spinoff starring Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley has found a place to shoot after being turned down last week by Hoboken”s film commission. Jersey City, N.J, has issued a permit for the show, which is expected to begin lensing this month. Hoboken’s film commission had denied the request, citing safety and quality of life concerns for a shoot that asked for a 24-hour filming permit to follow the pair around. Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy said he believes the spinoff will help promote the city.
'Jersey Shore' Spinoff Finally Finds Home
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video