It looks like MTV’s Jersey Shore spinoff starring Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley has found a place to shoot after being turned down last week by Hoboken”s film commission. Jersey City, N.J, has issued a permit for the show, which is expected to begin lensing this month. Hoboken’s film commission had denied the request, citing safety and quality of life concerns for a shoot that asked for a 24-hour filming permit to follow the pair around. Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy said he believes the spinoff will help promote the city.
'Jersey Shore' Spinoff Finally Finds Home
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- Why Barbra Streisand Wasn’t Impacted By #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men…
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed