Jenny McCarthy, whose TV career launched on MTV with the 1995 game show Singled Out, is making it a full circle, signing on for a talk show on MTV’s older-skewing sibling VH1. The project, The Jenny McCarthy Show, still in early development stages, will feature McCarthy skewering everyone and everything in pop culture, news, fashion, TV, movies and the web, and will also include guest panelists and celebrity interviews. The Jenny McCarthy Show, executive produced by McCarthy and Michael Davies, will premiere on VH1 in the summer/fall of 2012. This is McCarthy’s third stab at launching a talk show in the past couple of years. She had a daytime talk show in development at Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods., which didn’t go forward. Last year, she did a daytime talk show pilot for NBC Universal’s syndication division, which didn’t sell.
Jenny McCarthy To Do Talk Show On VH1
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'