Jenny McCarthy, whose TV career launched on MTV with the 1995 game show Singled Out, is making it a full circle, signing on for a talk show on MTV’s older-skewing sibling VH1. The project, The Jenny McCarthy Show, still in early development stages, will feature McCarthy skewering everyone and everything in pop culture, news, fashion, TV, movies and the web, and will also include guest panelists and celebrity interviews. The Jenny McCarthy Show, executive produced by McCarthy and Michael Davies, will premiere on VH1 in the summer/fall of 2012. This is McCarthy’s third stab at launching a talk show in the past couple of years. She had a daytime talk show in development at Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods., which didn’t go forward. Last year, she did a daytime talk show pilot for NBC Universal’s syndication division, which didn’t sell.
Jenny McCarthy To Do Talk Show On VH1
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Latest TV News
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book
- Judge: LMNO Should Turn Over ‘7 Little Johnstons’ To Discovery
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Host Arnold Schwarzenegger Defends Donald Trump’s Involvement
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special