Jenny McCarthy, whose TV career launched on MTV with the 1995 game show Singled Out, is making it a full circle, signing on for a talk show on MTV’s older-skewing sibling VH1. The project, The Jenny McCarthy Show, still in early development stages, will feature McCarthy skewering everyone and everything in pop culture, news, fashion, TV, movies and the web, and will also include guest panelists and celebrity interviews. The Jenny McCarthy Show, executive produced by McCarthy and Michael Davies, will premiere on VH1 in the summer/fall of 2012. This is McCarthy’s third stab at launching a talk show in the past couple of years. She had a daytime talk show in development at Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods., which didn’t go forward. Last year, she did a daytime talk show pilot for NBC Universal’s syndication division, which didn’t sell.
Jenny McCarthy To Do Talk Show On VH1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed