Jenny McCarthy, whose TV career launched on MTV with the 1995 game show Singled Out, is making it a full circle, signing on for a talk show on MTV’s older-skewing sibling VH1. The project, The Jenny McCarthy Show, still in early development stages, will feature McCarthy skewering everyone and everything in pop culture, news, fashion, TV, movies and the web, and will also include guest panelists and celebrity interviews. The Jenny McCarthy Show, executive produced by McCarthy and Michael Davies, will premiere on VH1 in the summer/fall of 2012. This is McCarthy’s third stab at launching a talk show in the past couple of years. She had a daytime talk show in development at Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods., which didn’t go forward. Last year, she did a daytime talk show pilot for NBC Universal’s syndication division, which didn’t sell.
Jenny McCarthy To Do Talk Show On VH1
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot