Jenny McCarthy, whose TV career launched on MTV with the 1995 game show Singled Out, is making it a full circle, signing on for a talk show on MTV’s older-skewing sibling VH1. The project, The Jenny McCarthy Show, still in early development stages, will feature McCarthy skewering everyone and everything in pop culture, news, fashion, TV, movies and the web, and will also include guest panelists and celebrity interviews. The Jenny McCarthy Show, executive produced by McCarthy and Michael Davies, will premiere on VH1 in the summer/fall of 2012. This is McCarthy’s third stab at launching a talk show in the past couple of years. She had a daytime talk show in development at Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods., which didn’t go forward. Last year, she did a daytime talk show pilot for NBC Universal’s syndication division, which didn’t sell.
Jenny McCarthy To Do Talk Show On VH1
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book