Lionsgate closed up 7.2% on Wednesday, flirting with its all time high. What happened? It probably wasn’t Vice Chairman Michael Burns’ marketing pitch to institutional investors on Monday. That’s old news. But CNBC’s Jim Cramer may have played a role with his over-the-top analysis yesterday where he called the upcoming film The Hunger Games “a giant needle mover.”
Is Jim Cramer Responsible For Today's Pop In Lionsgate Stock?
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief