The once venerable Wall Street Journal needs to get a clue when it comes to reporting about Hollywood agents. Accompanying today’s story about WME’s ‘Camp Allen’-like conference which the agency held at La Costa Resort last month, is a Getty Images picture that’s identified as Ari Emanuel. But it’s not. I’ll let Deadline readers have fun, but betcha this is what Ari would look like if he were gentile. In fact WME is busily trying to find out who this guy really is because no one knows. (P.S. I didn’t write about the agency’s non-showbiz confab at the time because we’d had too many posts about WME in a row. Holler if you want to hear about it…)
If Ari Emanuel Were Gentile…
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking