The young actress plays Primrose Everdeen, the younger sister of Jennifer Lawrence’s Katniss, in Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games due out March 23. Shields has signed with ICM for representation and remains with manager Bonnie Liedtke at Principato Young.
'Hunger Games' Willow Shields Signs With ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- No. 10 ‘Suicide Squad’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Lionsgate Teams With Roadside For Jake Gyllenhaal Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’; September Bow Planned
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- More Films Are Now Released Than Rated: Just A Blip, Or Digital Disruption?
- Bart & Fleming: Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman Drive Tempting Packages As Strike Talk Looms
- George Lucas Family Foundation Donates An Additional $10M To USC In Support of Student Diversity