EXCLUSIVE: Directed by Oscar-winner Kathryn Bigelow from a script by Mark Boal, Harold Perrineau‘s role is being kept secret as with other cast in the film. Kyle Chandler, Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Joel Edgerton and Chris Pratt are also set to star in the film which focuses on Navy SEAL Team 6’s long hunt for Al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden, who was killed last year, nearly a decade after ordering the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. Sony Pictures has slated a December 19th release in order to stay clear of the U.S. presidential elections in November. Perrineau recently starred in the Nicholas Cage thriller Seeking Justice in addition to starring in TV’s Lost. He is repped by APA.
Harold Perrineau Joins Sony Pictures' 'Bin Laden'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies