EXCLUSIVE: Directed by Oscar-winner Kathryn Bigelow from a script by Mark Boal, Harold Perrineau‘s role is being kept secret as with other cast in the film. Kyle Chandler, Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Joel Edgerton and Chris Pratt are also set to star in the film which focuses on Navy SEAL Team 6’s long hunt for Al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden, who was killed last year, nearly a decade after ordering the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. Sony Pictures has slated a December 19th release in order to stay clear of the U.S. presidential elections in November. Perrineau recently starred in the Nicholas Cage thriller Seeking Justice in addition to starring in TV’s Lost. He is repped by APA.
Harold Perrineau Joins Sony Pictures' 'Bin Laden'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Brooks
- Oscar Hopeful Timothy Spall Heads To Theaters With Mike Leigh's 'Mr. Turner' — Specialty Preview
- 'Inherent Vice' Virtuous In Opening Atop Specialty Box Office
- 'Inherent Vice' Hopes To Nab Big Debut In Specialty Box Office
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Opening Weekend Treks Into Solid Box-Office Territory
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Released Into Specialty Theaters This Weekend
- 'Theory Of Everything' Expands With Gusto Amid Huge 'Imitation Game' Opening