EXCLUSIVE: Directed by Oscar-winner Kathryn Bigelow from a script by Mark Boal, Harold Perrineau‘s role is being kept secret as with other cast in the film. Kyle Chandler, Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Joel Edgerton and Chris Pratt are also set to star in the film which focuses on Navy SEAL Team 6’s long hunt for Al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden, who was killed last year, nearly a decade after ordering the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. Sony Pictures has slated a December 19th release in order to stay clear of the U.S. presidential elections in November. Perrineau recently starred in the Nicholas Cage thriller Seeking Justice in addition to starring in TV’s Lost. He is repped by APA.
Harold Perrineau Joins Sony Pictures' 'Bin Laden'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Brooks
- Julianne Moore Leads ‘Maps To The Stars’ Into Theaters: Special B.O. Preview
- On Oscar Weekend, Foreign-Language Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Has Solid Debut
- Oscar Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Hits Specialty Theaters Just Ahead Of The Big Show
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ Steps Into Spotlight With 2015’s Best Per-Screen Debut
- Spike Lee, Anna Kendrick, David Cross Pics Counter ‘Fifty Shades': Specialty Preview
- Oscar-Nominated Shorts Go Long, Passing $1M In Specialty Box Office