EXCLUSIVE: Directed by Oscar-winner Kathryn Bigelow from a script by Mark Boal, Harold Perrineau‘s role is being kept secret as with other cast in the film. Kyle Chandler, Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Joel Edgerton and Chris Pratt are also set to star in the film which focuses on Navy SEAL Team 6’s long hunt for Al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden, who was killed last year, nearly a decade after ordering the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. Sony Pictures has slated a December 19th release in order to stay clear of the U.S. presidential elections in November. Perrineau recently starred in the Nicholas Cage thriller Seeking Justice in addition to starring in TV’s Lost. He is repped by APA.
Harold Perrineau Joins Sony Pictures' 'Bin Laden'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More