EXCLUSIVE: Directed by Oscar-winner Kathryn Bigelow from a script by Mark Boal, Harold Perrineau‘s role is being kept secret as with other cast in the film. Kyle Chandler, Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Joel Edgerton and Chris Pratt are also set to star in the film which focuses on Navy SEAL Team 6’s long hunt for Al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden, who was killed last year, nearly a decade after ordering the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. Sony Pictures has slated a December 19th release in order to stay clear of the U.S. presidential elections in November. Perrineau recently starred in the Nicholas Cage thriller Seeking Justice in addition to starring in TV’s Lost. He is repped by APA.
Harold Perrineau Joins Sony Pictures' 'Bin Laden'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
More From Brooks
- ‘Cake’ Cuts Piece Of Specialty Box Office Amid Holdover Contenders
- Jude Law & Scoot McNairy Plunge Underwater In ‘Black Sea': Specialty Preview
- All These Indie Oscar Noms At The B.O. — Does Anybody Care? Who Will Watch The Oscars?
- ‘American Sniper’ Invincible In Continued Four-Theater Release; ‘A Most Violent Year’ Solid
- ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ Tops Specialty B.O.’s Top 10 For 2014