Go Digital nabbed U.S. rights to Unraveled, Marc H. Simon’s documentary feature about disgraced attorney and philanthropist Marc Dreier. The film will roll out theatrically and on day and date/VOD April 13th. Showtime and CNBC acquired TV rights to the film, produced by Simon, Matthew Makar of Elementary Films, Steven Cantor of Stick Figure Productions and Miranda Bailey of Ambush Entertainment. Shortly before the famed Bernard Madoff Ponzi scandal hit the news, prominent Manhattan attorney Marc Dreier was arrested for orchestrating a massive fraud scheme that netted hundreds of millions of dollars from hedge funds. Unraveled debuted at the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival.
Go Digital Takes 'Unraveled' To The US
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Model Amy Elmore Shares Harrowing Personal Abuse: "It's Time To Talk About Sexual Predators In The Modeling Business"
Latest Film News
- Lupita Nyong’o Speaks Out On Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassments In NY Times Op-ed
- Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson & Alistair Petrie Join New ‘Hellboy’ Movie
- Quentin Tarantino On Harvey Weinstein: “Wish I Had Taken Responsibility For What I Heard”
- Veteran Media Analyst Jessica Reif Cohen: Skinny Bundles “So Far Are One Big Yawn”
- Zhu Zhu, Amy Irving, Helen Slater Set In Ann Hu’s U.S./Chinese Co-Production ‘Confetti’
- Brenton Thwaites, Ben Robson Cast In ‘A Violent Separation’