Go Digital nabbed U.S. rights to Unraveled, Marc H. Simon’s documentary feature about disgraced attorney and philanthropist Marc Dreier. The film will roll out theatrically and on day and date/VOD April 13th. Showtime and CNBC acquired TV rights to the film, produced by Simon, Matthew Makar of Elementary Films, Steven Cantor of Stick Figure Productions and Miranda Bailey of Ambush Entertainment. Shortly before the famed Bernard Madoff Ponzi scandal hit the news, prominent Manhattan attorney Marc Dreier was arrested for orchestrating a massive fraud scheme that netted hundreds of millions of dollars from hedge funds. Unraveled debuted at the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival.
Go Digital Takes 'Unraveled' To The US
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says