Glenn Curtis, most recently EVP and CFO of Starz, LLC, has been promoted to president and CFO. Chris Albrecht, whose title had been president and CEO of Starz, LLC, will now be only CEO but with with no change to his responsibilities or reports. Curtis will continue to report to Albrecht while assuming expanded executive management and operational roles across all Starz businesses. That involves some of the executives reporting to Bill Myers, who stepped down as president and COO of Starz Entertainment and Starz Media last month, now reporting to Curtis. “I have an incredible amount of professional and personal respect for Glenn Curtis and am very pleased to promote him into this expanded role,” Albrecht said. Before joining Starz, Curtis served until 2006 as VP of Liberty Media Corp.
Glenn Curtis Upped To President Of Starz LLC, Chris Albrecht Retains CEO Title
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed