Glenn Curtis, most recently EVP and CFO of Starz, LLC, has been promoted to president and CFO. Chris Albrecht, whose title had been president and CEO of Starz, LLC, will now be only CEO but with with no change to his responsibilities or reports. Curtis will continue to report to Albrecht while assuming expanded executive management and operational roles across all Starz businesses. That involves some of the executives reporting to Bill Myers, who stepped down as president and COO of Starz Entertainment and Starz Media last month, now reporting to Curtis. “I have an incredible amount of professional and personal respect for Glenn Curtis and am very pleased to promote him into this expanded role,” Albrecht said. Before joining Starz, Curtis served until 2006 as VP of Liberty Media Corp.
Glenn Curtis Upped To President Of Starz LLC, Chris Albrecht Retains CEO Title
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait