Glenn Curtis, most recently EVP and CFO of Starz, LLC, has been promoted to president and CFO. Chris Albrecht, whose title had been president and CEO of Starz, LLC, will now be only CEO but with with no change to his responsibilities or reports. Curtis will continue to report to Albrecht while assuming expanded executive management and operational roles across all Starz businesses. That involves some of the executives reporting to Bill Myers, who stepped down as president and COO of Starz Entertainment and Starz Media last month, now reporting to Curtis. “I have an incredible amount of professional and personal respect for Glenn Curtis and am very pleased to promote him into this expanded role,” Albrecht said. Before joining Starz, Curtis served until 2006 as VP of Liberty Media Corp.
Glenn Curtis Upped To President Of Starz LLC, Chris Albrecht Retains CEO Title
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow