Glenn Curtis, most recently EVP and CFO of Starz, LLC, has been promoted to president and CFO. Chris Albrecht, whose title had been president and CEO of Starz, LLC, will now be only CEO but with with no change to his responsibilities or reports. Curtis will continue to report to Albrecht while assuming expanded executive management and operational roles across all Starz businesses. That involves some of the executives reporting to Bill Myers, who stepped down as president and COO of Starz Entertainment and Starz Media last month, now reporting to Curtis. “I have an incredible amount of professional and personal respect for Glenn Curtis and am very pleased to promote him into this expanded role,” Albrecht said. Before joining Starz, Curtis served until 2006 as VP of Liberty Media Corp.
Glenn Curtis Upped To President Of Starz LLC, Chris Albrecht Retains CEO Title
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention