Gillian Vigman (Hangover) has landed the female lead in Fox’s comedy pilot Little Brother. The project, written by Mike Royce and directed by Shawn Levy, centers on Tim (John Stamos) former rocker, now running a music store with his wife Katie (Vigman). Tim is stunned to learn that he’s got a half-brother (T.J. Miller) who happens to be a career criminal out on parole and ready to move in. Vigman, repped by APA and Brillsein Entertainment, has been recurring on ABC’s Suburgatory and Fox’s New Girl.
Gillian Vigman To Co-Star In 'Little Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'