Former Friday Night Lights star Michael B. Jordan is re-teaming with the series’ executive producer Jason Katims. Jordan has been cast opposite Jason Ritter in Katims’ NBC drama pilot County. The Universal TV-produced project chronicles the lives of young doctors, nurses, and administrators in a frenetic underfunded and morally compromising LA County Hospital. Jordan will play one of them, Travis, a new intern at County who looks after his junkie sister’s daughter. Jordan, whose series credits include HBO’s The Wire, also recurred on Katims’ NBC series Parenthood. He currently stars in the movie Chronicle, which opened #1 last weekend. The actor, who was sought after this pilot season, is with UTA, the Schiff Co, and attorney Greg Slewett.
'Friday Night Lights' Reunion: Michael B. Jordan Cast In Jason Katims' NBC Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman
- ‘Lucifer’ Season 3 To Be Supersized After 4 Season 2 Episodes Migrate To 2017-18
- Adrien Brody Joins ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4; First Story Elements Revealed
- ‘Real Life’: Bret Harrison Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot From Hilary Winston
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed