Former Friday Night Lights star Michael B. Jordan is re-teaming with the series’ executive producer Jason Katims. Jordan has been cast opposite Jason Ritter in Katims’ NBC drama pilot County. The Universal TV-produced project chronicles the lives of young doctors, nurses, and administrators in a frenetic underfunded and morally compromising LA County Hospital. Jordan will play one of them, Travis, a new intern at County who looks after his junkie sister’s daughter. Jordan, whose series credits include HBO’s The Wire, also recurred on Katims’ NBC series Parenthood. He currently stars in the movie Chronicle, which opened #1 last weekend. The actor, who was sought after this pilot season, is with UTA, the Schiff Co, and attorney Greg Slewett.
'Friday Night Lights' Reunion: Michael B. Jordan Cast In Jason Katims' NBC Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- Natalie Dormer To Topline & Produce Vivien Leigh Series With FremantleMedia & UK’s Mainstreet Pictures
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series