Breaking In is getting a time slot upgrade. After defying the odds to come back from cancellation, the comedy starring Christian Slater and new co-lead Megan Mullally has been assigned the post-New Girl Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. When Fox originally announced its midseason schedule in December, the all-comedy Tuesday block was supposed to feature a New Girl repeat at 8 PM, followed by Breaking In, New Girl and Raising Hope. Now the all-original lineup will open with Raising Hope at 8 PM going against ABC’s Last Man Standing, followed by I Hate My Teenage Daughter, New Girl and Breaking In. I Hate My Teenage Daughter was originally supposed to return in the spring airing behind the American Idol performance show. It is unclear what Fox will put in the slot now. The premiere date for Fox’s Tuesday comedy block, which will air while Glee is on hiatus, remains the same — March 6.
Fox Tweaks Tuesday Comedy Block Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- Last Day On The Job For Animation Guild's Steve Hulett, Hollywood’s Longest-Serving Union Leader
- ‘Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events’ Trailer No. 2: No Happy Endings Here
- ‘Victoria’s Secret’ Ratings Hit New Low, ‘Monday Night Football’ Tackled
- YouTube & Blumhouse TV Team For ’12 Deadly Days’ Horror-Comedy Series
- Syfy Orders ‘Superstition’ Series From Mario Van Peebles & XLrator Media
- ‘Libby & Malcolm’ Comedy Starring Felicity Huffman & Courtney Vance Gets ABC Pilot Order