Breaking In is getting a time slot upgrade. After defying the odds to come back from cancellation, the comedy starring Christian Slater and new co-lead Megan Mullally has been assigned the post-New Girl Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. When Fox originally announced its midseason schedule in December, the all-comedy Tuesday block was supposed to feature a New Girl repeat at 8 PM, followed by Breaking In, New Girl and Raising Hope. Now the all-original lineup will open with Raising Hope at 8 PM going against ABC’s Last Man Standing, followed by I Hate My Teenage Daughter, New Girl and Breaking In. I Hate My Teenage Daughter was originally supposed to return in the spring airing behind the American Idol performance show. It is unclear what Fox will put in the slot now. The premiere date for Fox’s Tuesday comedy block, which will air while Glee is on hiatus, remains the same — March 6.
Fox Tweaks Tuesday Comedy Block Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot