Breaking In is getting a time slot upgrade. After defying the odds to come back from cancellation, the comedy starring Christian Slater and new co-lead Megan Mullally has been assigned the post-New Girl Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. When Fox originally announced its midseason schedule in December, the all-comedy Tuesday block was supposed to feature a New Girl repeat at 8 PM, followed by Breaking In, New Girl and Raising Hope. Now the all-original lineup will open with Raising Hope at 8 PM going against ABC’s Last Man Standing, followed by I Hate My Teenage Daughter, New Girl and Breaking In. I Hate My Teenage Daughter was originally supposed to return in the spring airing behind the American Idol performance show. It is unclear what Fox will put in the slot now. The premiere date for Fox’s Tuesday comedy block, which will air while Glee is on hiatus, remains the same — March 6.
Fox Tweaks Tuesday Comedy Block Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’ – Global…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President