Breaking In is getting a time slot upgrade. After defying the odds to come back from cancellation, the comedy starring Christian Slater and new co-lead Megan Mullally has been assigned the post-New Girl Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. When Fox originally announced its midseason schedule in December, the all-comedy Tuesday block was supposed to feature a New Girl repeat at 8 PM, followed by Breaking In, New Girl and Raising Hope. Now the all-original lineup will open with Raising Hope at 8 PM going against ABC’s Last Man Standing, followed by I Hate My Teenage Daughter, New Girl and Breaking In. I Hate My Teenage Daughter was originally supposed to return in the spring airing behind the American Idol performance show. It is unclear what Fox will put in the slot now. The premiere date for Fox’s Tuesday comedy block, which will air while Glee is on hiatus, remains the same — March 6.
Fox Tweaks Tuesday Comedy Block Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amber West To Star In Jarrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'