Kiefer Sutherland will not be returning to his old Monday 9 PM slot where his previous Fox drama, 24, aired. The network has made a scheduling change, moving Sutherland’s new series, Touch, to Thursdays where it will air after American Idol beginning March 22. Touch will bump utility player Bones, which will be on the move yet again, this time to Mondays where it will lead the night at 8 PM beginning April 2. That same night, House will slide back to 9 PM where it will finish its run. Fox also announced that its 25th anniversary special will air April 22.
Fox Tweaks Schedule: Gives 'Touch' 'Idol' Lead-In, Moves 'Bones' To Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ATX Television Festival Launches Podcast Series With Marta Kauffman, Bill Lawrence, Jason Katims & More Guests
- Donald Trump To Talk NFL, FBI Plots, And MS-13 With Brian Kilmeade On Thursday’s ‘Fox & Friends’
- Mike Pence Tweets Charlie Sheen-ily After NFL Unveils New No-Kneeling National Anthem Rule
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer
- ‘The House Of The Spirits’ TV Series Based On Isabel Allende Novel In Works At Hulu From FilmNation Entertainment