Kiefer Sutherland will not be returning to his old Monday 9 PM slot where his previous Fox drama, 24, aired. The network has made a scheduling change, moving Sutherland’s new series, Touch, to Thursdays where it will air after American Idol beginning March 22. Touch will bump utility player Bones, which will be on the move yet again, this time to Mondays where it will lead the night at 8 PM beginning April 2. That same night, House will slide back to 9 PM where it will finish its run. Fox also announced that its 25th anniversary special will air April 22.
Fox Tweaks Schedule: Gives 'Touch' 'Idol' Lead-In, Moves 'Bones' To Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'