Kiefer Sutherland will not be returning to his old Monday 9 PM slot where his previous Fox drama, 24, aired. The network has made a scheduling change, moving Sutherland’s new series, Touch, to Thursdays where it will air after American Idol beginning March 22. Touch will bump utility player Bones, which will be on the move yet again, this time to Mondays where it will lead the night at 8 PM beginning April 2. That same night, House will slide back to 9 PM where it will finish its run. Fox also announced that its 25th anniversary special will air April 22.
Fox Tweaks Schedule: Gives 'Touch' 'Idol' Lead-In, Moves 'Bones' To Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bridge’ Heads To Asia After Endemol Shine Strikes Deal With SVOD Service Viu
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Paramount Television Ups David Goldman To President Of Business Operations
- ‘Mayans MC’: Tony Plana Set To Recur In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut