Kiefer Sutherland will not be returning to his old Monday 9 PM slot where his previous Fox drama, 24, aired. The network has made a scheduling change, moving Sutherland’s new series, Touch, to Thursdays where it will air after American Idol beginning March 22. Touch will bump utility player Bones, which will be on the move yet again, this time to Mondays where it will lead the night at 8 PM beginning April 2. That same night, House will slide back to 9 PM where it will finish its run. Fox also announced that its 25th anniversary special will air April 22.
Fox Tweaks Schedule: Gives 'Touch' 'Idol' Lead-In, Moves 'Bones' To Monday
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC