Fox Network Group has promoted longtime business and legal affairs executive Karen Brodkin to EVP Business and Legal Affairs at the Fox Sports Media Group. The move continues a restructuring that began in June to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Brodkin will be responsible for business and legal affairs at Fox Sports Media Group, which includes Fox Sports, 19 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional websites and FSN national programming, as well as Fox Sports Interactive Media. Her duties include negotiating professional and collegiate media rights acquisitions as well as production, programming and talent agreements, and oversight of local media rights agreements between FSN and its Major League Baseball, NBA and NHL team partners.
Fox Network Group Ups Karen Brodkin To Sports Unit's EVP Biz & Legal Affairs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess