Fox Network Group has promoted longtime business and legal affairs executive Karen Brodkin to EVP Business and Legal Affairs at the Fox Sports Media Group. The move continues a restructuring that began in June to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Brodkin will be responsible for business and legal affairs at Fox Sports Media Group, which includes Fox Sports, 19 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional websites and FSN national programming, as well as Fox Sports Interactive Media. Her duties include negotiating professional and collegiate media rights acquisitions as well as production, programming and talent agreements, and oversight of local media rights agreements between FSN and its Major League Baseball, NBA and NHL team partners.
Fox Network Group Ups Karen Brodkin To Sports Unit's EVP Biz & Legal Affairs
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC