Fox Network Group has promoted longtime business and legal affairs executive Karen Brodkin to EVP Business and Legal Affairs at the Fox Sports Media Group. The move continues a restructuring that began in June to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Brodkin will be responsible for business and legal affairs at Fox Sports Media Group, which includes Fox Sports, 19 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional websites and FSN national programming, as well as Fox Sports Interactive Media. Her duties include negotiating professional and collegiate media rights acquisitions as well as production, programming and talent agreements, and oversight of local media rights agreements between FSN and its Major League Baseball, NBA and NHL team partners.
Fox Network Group Ups Karen Brodkin To Sports Unit's EVP Biz & Legal Affairs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)