Fox Network Group has promoted longtime business and legal affairs executive Karen Brodkin to EVP Business and Legal Affairs at the Fox Sports Media Group. The move continues a restructuring that began in June to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Brodkin will be responsible for business and legal affairs at Fox Sports Media Group, which includes Fox Sports, 19 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional websites and FSN national programming, as well as Fox Sports Interactive Media. Her duties include negotiating professional and collegiate media rights acquisitions as well as production, programming and talent agreements, and oversight of local media rights agreements between FSN and its Major League Baseball, NBA and NHL team partners.
Fox Network Group Ups Karen Brodkin To Sports Unit's EVP Biz & Legal Affairs
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories