Fox has officially closed the long-rumored deal to pick up Q’Viva! The Chosen, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s docu-reality series, executive produced by American Idol creator Simon Fuller. The series, which searches for Latin American singing and dancing talent, will premiere on Saturday, March 3, and will air every Saturday until its finale on April 7 in a second window to the show’s primary U.S. broadcaster, Spanish-language network Univision. The deal, said to be separate from Lopez’s pact for Idol, expands her and Fuller’s relationship with Fox.
Fox Closes Acquisition Deal For JLo & Marc Anthony's 'Q'Viva!' To Air On Saturdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Gets 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Nishi Munshi Joins CBS Comedy Pilot
- Noir Thriller VR Series ‘Memory Palace’ In Works From Telexist & Good Deed
- ‘The Village’: Warren Christie Cast In NBC Drama Pilot