Fox has officially closed the long-rumored deal to pick up Q’Viva! The Chosen, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s docu-reality series, executive produced by American Idol creator Simon Fuller. The series, which searches for Latin American singing and dancing talent, will premiere on Saturday, March 3, and will air every Saturday until its finale on April 7 in a second window to the show’s primary U.S. broadcaster, Spanish-language network Univision. The deal, said to be separate from Lopez’s pact for Idol, expands her and Fuller’s relationship with Fox.
Fox Closes Acquisition Deal For JLo & Marc Anthony's 'Q'Viva!' To Air On Saturdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring