In his first executive hire, NBC Entertainment’s EVP Communications Richard Licata has brought in a former member of his team at Showtime. Dianne Hatlestad, who exited Showtime in the recent restructuring of the network’s communications department under new head Trisha Cardoso, has joined her old boss as VP Talent Management, NBC Entertainment. She will oversee the integration of program-related talent throughout all promotional arms of NBC Entertainment. Hatlestad, who will report to Rebecca Marks, EVP NBC Entertainment Publicity, spent the last six years at Showtime, where she served as Director, Talent Relations. “Dianne’s expertise in talent relations is second to none,” said Licata. “She has a miraculous way of balancing the needs of the network and the artists who produce the shows — critical skills in shaping a brand.” Hatlestad is the latest Showtime executive to migrate to NBC, joining NBC topper Bob Greenblatt, Licata and head of marketing Len Fogge.
Former Showtime Exec Dianne Hatlestad Joins NBC As VP Talent Management
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- EOne, Aquarius Board Aussie Series ‘The Other Guy’; Studiocanal Picks Up ‘American Gods’; Viceland Producing Comedy ‘Brexit Stage…
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…