In his first executive hire, NBC Entertainment’s EVP Communications Richard Licata has brought in a former member of his team at Showtime. Dianne Hatlestad, who exited Showtime in the recent restructuring of the network’s communications department under new head Trisha Cardoso, has joined her old boss as VP Talent Management, NBC Entertainment. She will oversee the integration of program-related talent throughout all promotional arms of NBC Entertainment. Hatlestad, who will report to Rebecca Marks, EVP NBC Entertainment Publicity, spent the last six years at Showtime, where she served as Director, Talent Relations. “Dianne’s expertise in talent relations is second to none,” said Licata. “She has a miraculous way of balancing the needs of the network and the artists who produce the shows — critical skills in shaping a brand.” Hatlestad is the latest Showtime executive to migrate to NBC, joining NBC topper Bob Greenblatt, Licata and head of marketing Len Fogge.
Former Showtime Exec Dianne Hatlestad Joins NBC As VP Talent Management
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set On Lifetime For Fall Premiere
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Showrunner Erica Shelton Kodish Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- NBC Claims Fourth Consecutive 52-Week Demo Ratings Win
- ‘Younger’ Season 4 Is Highest-Rated In Series History In Live+3
- Syfy Moves ‘Happy!’ Premiere Date Back A Week
- ABC Buys Fertility Workplace Comedy From Annie Neal & Doug Robinson