In his first executive hire, NBC Entertainment’s EVP Communications Richard Licata has brought in a former member of his team at Showtime. Dianne Hatlestad, who exited Showtime in the recent restructuring of the network’s communications department under new head Trisha Cardoso, has joined her old boss as VP Talent Management, NBC Entertainment. She will oversee the integration of program-related talent throughout all promotional arms of NBC Entertainment. Hatlestad, who will report to Rebecca Marks, EVP NBC Entertainment Publicity, spent the last six years at Showtime, where she served as Director, Talent Relations. “Dianne’s expertise in talent relations is second to none,” said Licata. “She has a miraculous way of balancing the needs of the network and the artists who produce the shows — critical skills in shaping a brand.” Hatlestad is the latest Showtime executive to migrate to NBC, joining NBC topper Bob Greenblatt, Licata and head of marketing Len Fogge.
Former Showtime Exec Dianne Hatlestad Joins NBC As VP Talent Management
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring