In his first executive hire, NBC Entertainment’s EVP Communications Richard Licata has brought in a former member of his team at Showtime. Dianne Hatlestad, who exited Showtime in the recent restructuring of the network’s communications department under new head Trisha Cardoso, has joined her old boss as VP Talent Management, NBC Entertainment. She will oversee the integration of program-related talent throughout all promotional arms of NBC Entertainment. Hatlestad, who will report to Rebecca Marks, EVP NBC Entertainment Publicity, spent the last six years at Showtime, where she served as Director, Talent Relations. “Dianne’s expertise in talent relations is second to none,” said Licata. “She has a miraculous way of balancing the needs of the network and the artists who produce the shows — critical skills in shaping a brand.” Hatlestad is the latest Showtime executive to migrate to NBC, joining NBC topper Bob Greenblatt, Licata and head of marketing Len Fogge.
Former Showtime Exec Dianne Hatlestad Joins NBC As VP Talent Management
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Delayed By Widespread Cable & Satellite Outages – Update
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Nets $400M For HBO/Showtime; Hollywood Comes Big
- Controversy Dogs #MayPac: Were Reporters Banned For Criticizing Mayweather?
- ‘Beyond The Tank’ Ratings Strong In Debut, ‘Blue Bloods’ Finale Steady With 2014, ‘Grimm’ Down
- A New Princess: U.S., International Media Welcome #RoyalBaby
- Bill Maher: Obama And W Embody ‘Romper Room’s Do Bee/Don’t Bee