EXCLUSIVE: Actor Evan Parke is joining the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained. The film with Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson has begun production and will shoot in parishes in Louisiana. In addition to TV work on Desperate Housewives and The Young And The Restless, Parke appeared in Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Tim Burton’s Planet Of The Apes and The Cider House Rules.
Evan Parke Joins Tarantino's 'Django'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Lands ‘Conquest’; Plan To Re-Team ‘The Revenant’s Leonardo DiCaprio And Scribe Mark…
- ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ Rules Soft Super Bowl Weekend; Auds Give $11M & Thumb Down ‘Caesar’ – Saturday…
- Diversity Debate Underscores 2016 NAACP Image Awards As Oscar Snubs Win Big
- The 2016 NAACP Image Awards Winners: ‘Creed’, ‘Black-Ish’ Clean Up While ‘Compton’ Wins…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Campaigns Turn Serious In The Race That Is TOO CLOSE TO CALL
- Ed Helms, Amanda Seyfried Lead Cast Of Comedy ‘The Clapper’