EXCLUSIVE: Actor Evan Parke is joining the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained. The film with Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson has begun production and will shoot in parishes in Louisiana. In addition to TV work on Desperate Housewives and The Young And The Restless, Parke appeared in Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Tim Burton’s Planet Of The Apes and The Cider House Rules.
Evan Parke Joins Tarantino's 'Django'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Friday
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $16M - Friday Matinees
Latest Film News
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Targets $60M+; ‘Bad Moms’ Gets Sassy With $26.5M; ‘Nerve’ Holds Steady – Box…
- Vin Diesel Officially Passes 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- Anna Gunn Talks Starring In ‘Equity’, Working With Clint Eastwood & Rumors Of ‘Breaking Bad’ And ‘Deadwood…
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers 3’ Gets Official Title With Temp Name Hung On ‘Avengers 4’
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’