EXCLUSIVE: Actor Evan Parke is joining the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained. The film with Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson has begun production and will shoot in parishes in Louisiana. In addition to TV work on Desperate Housewives and The Young And The Restless, Parke appeared in Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Tim Burton’s Planet Of The Apes and The Cider House Rules.
Evan Parke Joins Tarantino's 'Django'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Brooks
- On Oscar Weekend, Foreign-Language Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Has Solid Debut
- Oscar Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Hits Specialty Theaters Just Ahead Of The Big Show
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ Steps Into Spotlight With 2015’s Best Per-Screen Debut
- Spike Lee, Anna Kendrick, David Cross Pics Counter ‘Fifty Shades': Specialty Preview
- Oscar-Nominated Shorts Go Long, Passing $1M In Specialty Box Office
- Hayden Christensen And Nicolas Cage Soldier ‘Outcast’ To A Limited Weekend Bow: Specialty Preview