EXCLUSIVE: Actor Evan Parke is joining the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained. The film with Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson has begun production and will shoot in parishes in Louisiana. In addition to TV work on Desperate Housewives and The Young And The Restless, Parke appeared in Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Tim Burton’s Planet Of The Apes and The Cider House Rules.
Evan Parke Joins Tarantino's 'Django'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'The Skeleton Twins' Holds Key To Stellar Specialty Film Box Office Bow
- Specialty Box Office Preview: James Gandolfini's 'The Drop', 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Them', More
- 'Snowpiercer' VOD More Than Doubles U.S. Gross To Nearly $11 Million
- 'Last Days In Vietnam' Has Robust Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Congress', 'Kelly & Cal', 'Frontera', 'Memphis', More