EXCLUSIVE: Actor Evan Parke is joining the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained. The film with Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson has begun production and will shoot in parishes in Louisiana. In addition to TV work on Desperate Housewives and The Young And The Restless, Parke appeared in Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Tim Burton’s Planet Of The Apes and The Cider House Rules.
Evan Parke Joins Tarantino's 'Django'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pawn Stars' Regular Austin 'Chumlee' Russell Will Plead Guilty To Drug Charge, Avoid Jail Time - Update
Latest Film News
- Watchdog Group Chides Laika For “White-Washing” ‘Kubo And The Two Strings’
- ‘Birth Of A Nation’: AFI Axes Planned Screening & Nate Parker Q&A
- Viacom’s Longtime PR Chief Carl Folta Exits
- AFI Faculty Calls For Dean’s Firing
- Alex Meneses Inks With Untitled; Verne Troyer Teams With Studio71
- DreamWorks Animation’s ‘Croods 2’ Gets Rewrite With Hageman Brothers