Universal shifts its El Lórax campaign for the Latino market into high gear tonight on Univision’s Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards. The animated Lorax character voiced in Spanish by Danny DeVito will introduce a band and the specially created 90-second preview below. It’s in English, with subtitles and voiceover announcement in Spanish. Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax opens March 2.
Latino Market Trailer: 'El Lórax'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Justin Hurwitz Was Inspired By ‘La La Land’ Team To Create Oscar-Winning Best Original Score
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- ‘Bright’ Teaser Trailer: Will Smith And Joel Edgerton Crash The Oscars
- Foreign Language Oscar Winner Asghar Farhadi Slams “Inhumane” Trump Travel Ban, In Absentia
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- ‘Zootopia’ Director Takes A Bite Out Of Donald Trump With Best Animated Feature Win