Universal shifts its El Lórax campaign for the Latino market into high gear tonight on Univision’s Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards. The animated Lorax character voiced in Spanish by Danny DeVito will introduce a band and the specially created 90-second preview below. It’s in English, with subtitles and voiceover announcement in Spanish. Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax opens March 2.
Latino Market Trailer: 'El Lórax'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Avatar’ Starts Production Today On Four Consecutive Sequels At Over $1 Billion Budget
- Julianne Hough To Play First Lady Of Fitness Betty Weider In George Gallo’s ‘Bigger’
- Bart & Fleming: How Donald Trump’s Football Fumbles Killed USFL; Why The Movie Star Is Dying; Studio…
- China Axes Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Release: The Possible Political Motives
- Sharon Stone Signs With CAA
- Vanessa Hudgens Added To Cast Of Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’