Universal shifts its El Lórax campaign for the Latino market into high gear tonight on Univision’s Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards. The animated Lorax character voiced in Spanish by Danny DeVito will introduce a band and the specially created 90-second preview below. It’s in English, with subtitles and voiceover announcement in Spanish. Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax opens March 2.
Latino Market Trailer: 'El Lórax'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- DreamWorks Animation “Will Absolutely Continue” Making Toon Features In Glendale, Comcast CEO Says
- ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’s Sterling K. Brown Back In Court For ‘Marshall’
- Ava DuVernay Out As Director On DreamWorks’ ‘Intelligent Life’
- ‘Girl On The Train’s Tate Taylor Taps Jacob Jaffke For Key Exec Post At Wyolah Films
- Les Moonves Calls Not Embracing Diversity “Stupid”, Universal’s Jeff Shell Tells Confab Movie Biz 10 Years…
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ Moves To 2017; Clash Avoided With Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’