Universal shifts its El Lórax campaign for the Latino market into high gear tonight on Univision’s Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards. The animated Lorax character voiced in Spanish by Danny DeVito will introduce a band and the specially created 90-second preview below. It’s in English, with subtitles and voiceover announcement in Spanish. Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax opens March 2.
Latino Market Trailer: 'El Lórax'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Team
- ‘Jurassic World’ Super Bowl Ad Includes New Footage
- Fox Runs Ad For ‘Unfinished Business’ On Super Bowl Pregame Show
- Super Bowl 2015 Live Blog: Watching The Other Game
- ADG Awards: ‘Birdman’, ‘Grand Budapest Hotel’, & ‘Guardians’ Take Top Film Prizes – ‘Game Of Thrones’, ‘True Detective Among…
- 42nd Annual Annie Awards – Live Stream
- Sundance Film Festival Awards – Live Stream