Edwin Hodge will star opposite Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey in Universal’s upcoming Vigilandia. James DeMonaco is writing and directing the sci-fi thriller. Michael Bay, Platinum Dunes, and Blumhouse Productions are producing the feature that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Hodge’s previous films include the upcoming Red Dawn as well as Take Me Home Tonight and All the Boys Love Mandy Lane. His television credits include Jack and Bobby and Mental. He’ll be in the upcoming season of Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ new love interest. Hodge is repped by Pakula/King & Associates and The Priluck Company.
Edwin Hodge Joins Universal's 'Vigilandia'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Brooks
- 'The Skeleton Twins' Holds Key To Stellar Specialty Film Box Office Bow
- Specialty Box Office Preview: James Gandolfini's 'The Drop', 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Them', More
- 'Snowpiercer' VOD More Than Doubles U.S. Gross To Nearly $11 Million
- 'Last Days In Vietnam' Has Robust Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Congress', 'Kelly & Cal', 'Frontera', 'Memphis', More
- 'Cantinflas' Sails Decently In Specialty Box Office Bow