Edwin Hodge will star opposite Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey in Universal’s upcoming Vigilandia. James DeMonaco is writing and directing the sci-fi thriller. Michael Bay, Platinum Dunes, and Blumhouse Productions are producing the feature that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Hodge’s previous films include the upcoming Red Dawn as well as Take Me Home Tonight and All the Boys Love Mandy Lane. His television credits include Jack and Bobby and Mental. He’ll be in the upcoming season of Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ new love interest. Hodge is repped by Pakula/King & Associates and The Priluck Company.
Edwin Hodge Joins Universal's 'Vigilandia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest Film News
- Pierce Brosnan Joins Scott Mann’s ‘Final Score’ With Dave Bautista
- Jacki Weaver, Robert Forster, Others Join E.L. Katz’s ‘Small Crimes’
- Paramount Film Vet Eben Davidson Moves To TV Division As SVP Development
- Toronto Lineup Offers Lots Of Potential Oscar Contenders And Clues About Telluride
- ‘Before I Fall’ Gets April 2017 Release Date From Open Road
- ‘Walking Dead’s Lennie James Joins ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel