Edwin Hodge will star opposite Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey in Universal’s upcoming Vigilandia. James DeMonaco is writing and directing the sci-fi thriller. Michael Bay, Platinum Dunes, and Blumhouse Productions are producing the feature that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Hodge’s previous films include the upcoming Red Dawn as well as Take Me Home Tonight and All the Boys Love Mandy Lane. His television credits include Jack and Bobby and Mental. He’ll be in the upcoming season of Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ new love interest. Hodge is repped by Pakula/King & Associates and The Priluck Company.
Edwin Hodge Joins Universal's 'Vigilandia'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Birdman' Flies High Over Specialty Box Office With +$100K Per-Theater Average
- Bill Murray's 'St. Vincent' Bows Solid In Crowded Specialty Box Office; 'Whiplash' Finds Rhythm
- New York Comic-Con: Netflix's 'Daredevil' Unveils New Cast Additions, First Images
- New York Comic-Con: PlayStation's 'Powers' Series Unveil First Trailer (Video)
- 'Whiplash,' 'St. Vincent,' 13 More Join Crowded Specialty Box Office: Preview
- Foreign Films 'Breakup Buddies,' 'Bang Bang' Solid In Specialty Box Office Bows