For a second consecutive year, E! Entertainment will air same-week reruns of NBC’s hit music reality series The Voice. Last year, opening a second window for the NBC series on E! was one of the first synergy moves for the newly merged NBC Universal and Comcast. Fox used to do the same with American Idol on its cable sibling Fox Reality Channel until it was rebranded to Nat Geo Wild 3 years ago. The Voice‘s second season will launch on E! Saturday.
E! Will Carry 'The Voice' Reruns Again
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21