For a second consecutive year, E! Entertainment will air same-week reruns of NBC’s hit music reality series The Voice. Last year, opening a second window for the NBC series on E! was one of the first synergy moves for the newly merged NBC Universal and Comcast. Fox used to do the same with American Idol on its cable sibling Fox Reality Channel until it was rebranded to Nat Geo Wild 3 years ago. The Voice‘s second season will launch on E! Saturday.
E! Will Carry 'The Voice' Reruns Again
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive