For a second consecutive year, E! Entertainment will air same-week reruns of NBC’s hit music reality series The Voice. Last year, opening a second window for the NBC series on E! was one of the first synergy moves for the newly merged NBC Universal and Comcast. Fox used to do the same with American Idol on its cable sibling Fox Reality Channel until it was rebranded to Nat Geo Wild 3 years ago. The Voice‘s second season will launch on E! Saturday.
E! Will Carry 'The Voice' Reruns Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better