EXCLUSIVE: Even though Disney scrapped a fall start date for The Lone Ranger, and then green lit the film for a mid-February start date once director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer brought a $250 million + budget down to around $215 million, the cast around Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer remained pretty much intact. But now the picture has lost one of its major bad guys. Dwight Yoakam has dropped out of the picture, and insiders attribute it to a scheduling conflict.
Dwight Yoakam Bows Out Of 'The Lone Ranger'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Salman Rushdie Extols The Immigrant’s Struggle Of ‘Lion’: Guest Column
- China Warns Korean Entertainment Giant That Its Part In U.S. Missile Deal Is “Playing With Fire”
- CinemaNX Founder & Producer Steve Christian Dies Aged 53
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Lauren Holly To Star In Indie ‘Ultra Low’; Mollee Gray Set For ‘The Favorite’
- 'The Predator' Cast Photo: Sterling K. Brown, Olivia Munn & More Get Ready To Hunt Aliens