EXCLUSIVE: Even though Disney scrapped a fall start date for The Lone Ranger, and then green lit the film for a mid-February start date once director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer brought a $250 million + budget down to around $215 million, the cast around Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer remained pretty much intact. But now the picture has lost one of its major bad guys. Dwight Yoakam has dropped out of the picture, and insiders attribute it to a scheduling conflict.
Dwight Yoakam Bows Out Of 'The Lone Ranger'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- Ashton Holmes Joins Bruce Willis In ‘Acts of Violence’
- ‘The Tracking Of A Russian Spy’: Logan Lerman & Olivia Cooke Near Deals To Star
- Oscar Academy Keeping PwC Despite Envelope Snafu
- Universal CinemaCon Session: ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘Atomic Blonde’, ‘Girl Trip’, ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Star…
- Oscar Isaac In Final Negotiations To Star And Produce MGM’s ‘Operation Finale’ For Director Chris Weitz
- Universal Sneaks ‘Fate Of The Furious’ At CinemaCon; Vin Diesel Praises Exhibition & Gets Emotional About Late Paul…