EXCLUSIVE: Even though Disney scrapped a fall start date for The Lone Ranger, and then green lit the film for a mid-February start date once director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer brought a $250 million + budget down to around $215 million, the cast around Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer remained pretty much intact. But now the picture has lost one of its major bad guys. Dwight Yoakam has dropped out of the picture, and insiders attribute it to a scheduling conflict.
Dwight Yoakam Bows Out Of 'The Lone Ranger'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Samuel Goldwyn, AMBI To Release ‘This Beautiful Fantastic’ In 2017
- CAA Signs Johnny Depp, Ending Long Run At UTA
- Gravitas Nabs Psychological Horror Film ‘City Of Dead Men,’ Releases Trailer
- ‘Shameless’ Actor Cameron Monaghan Set To Star In ‘The White Devil’
- Howard Davies Dies; Helen Mirren Lauds Acclaimed British Theater Director
- Catherine Keener Joins Benicio Del Toro & Josh Brolin In ‘Sicario’ Sequel ‘Soldado’