EXCLUSIVE: Even though Disney scrapped a fall start date for The Lone Ranger, and then green lit the film for a mid-February start date once director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer brought a $250 million + budget down to around $215 million, the cast around Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer remained pretty much intact. But now the picture has lost one of its major bad guys. Dwight Yoakam has dropped out of the picture, and insiders attribute it to a scheduling conflict.
Dwight Yoakam Bows Out Of 'The Lone Ranger'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Star Chin Han To Scale ‘Skyscraper’ With Dwayne Johnson
- Potential ‘Citizen Kane’ & ‘Cat People’ TV Series At Heart Of RKO Lawsuit
- Susan Lacy Explains Making Of Her Steven Spielberg Documentary For HBO – TCA
- Tim Burton’s Live-Action ‘Dumbo’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor DeObia Oparei
- ‘UnReal’ Star Caitlin FitzGerald Joins ‘The Man Who Killed Hitler Then The Bigfoot’