EXCLUSIVE: Donald Sutherland is set to co-star opposite Mike Vogel in Living Loaded, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot written by It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’s Rob McElhenney and Rob Rosell. Inspired by the book of the same name by Dan Dunn, the project — co-created by Dunn, McElhenney and Rosell — centers on Dan (Vogel), the loose partying blogger of the popular Living Loaded blog who is forced to change his career plans when he becomes an NPR radio host. Sutherland will play Grant, the refined and serious general manager of a local public radio station who also happens to be Dan’s father. The casting brings CAA-repped Sutherland under the same network roof as his son Kiefer, who stars on Fox’s upcoming drama series Touch. Living Loaded is produced by FX Prods. and executive produced by McElhenney, Glenn Howerton and Charlie Day’s RCG Prods. and 3 Arts.
Donald Sutherland To Co-Star In Fox's Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'