EXCLUSIVE: Donald Sutherland is set to co-star opposite Mike Vogel in Living Loaded, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot written by It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’s Rob McElhenney and Rob Rosell. Inspired by the book of the same name by Dan Dunn, the project — co-created by Dunn, McElhenney and Rosell — centers on Dan (Vogel), the loose partying blogger of the popular Living Loaded blog who is forced to change his career plans when he becomes an NPR radio host. Sutherland will play Grant, the refined and serious general manager of a local public radio station who also happens to be Dan’s father. The casting brings CAA-repped Sutherland under the same network roof as his son Kiefer, who stars on Fox’s upcoming drama series Touch. Living Loaded is produced by FX Prods. and executive produced by McElhenney, Glenn Howerton and Charlie Day’s RCG Prods. and 3 Arts.
Donald Sutherland To Co-Star In Fox's Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President