EXCLUSIVE: Donald Sutherland is set to co-star opposite Mike Vogel in Living Loaded, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot written by It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’s Rob McElhenney and Rob Rosell. Inspired by the book of the same name by Dan Dunn, the project — co-created by Dunn, McElhenney and Rosell — centers on Dan (Vogel), the loose partying blogger of the popular Living Loaded blog who is forced to change his career plans when he becomes an NPR radio host. Sutherland will play Grant, the refined and serious general manager of a local public radio station who also happens to be Dan’s father. The casting brings CAA-repped Sutherland under the same network roof as his son Kiefer, who stars on Fox’s upcoming drama series Touch. Living Loaded is produced by FX Prods. and executive produced by McElhenney, Glenn Howerton and Charlie Day’s RCG Prods. and 3 Arts.
Donald Sutherland To Co-Star In Fox's Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series