Dennis Quaid is testing the series series waters. The feature actor is in negotiations for the lead in CBS’ untitled Las Vegas period drama pilot (form. Ralph Lamb). Because of the size and the complexity of the deal, things are still moving slowly after a week of talks. Also in negotiations for the project is Michael Chiklis who is eying the pilot as part of his development/talent holding deal with CBS. The show tells the true story of Ralph Lamb, the role Quaid is in talks for – rodeo cowboy turned longtime Sheriff of Las Vegas. Former Shield star Chiklis is in negotiations to play Johnny Savino, a Chicago mobster who recently moved to Las Vegas, a ruthless killer with a polished edge. Goodfellas‘ Nicholas Pileggi co-wrote the script with Greg Walker, and James Mangold is directing. The two are executive producing with Cathy Konrad and Arthur Sarkissian.
Dennis Quaid & Michael Chiklis In Talks To Star In CBS' 1960s Las Vegas Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed