Dennis Quaid is testing the series series waters. The feature actor is in negotiations for the lead in CBS’ untitled Las Vegas period drama pilot (form. Ralph Lamb). Because of the size and the complexity of the deal, things are still moving slowly after a week of talks. Also in negotiations for the project is Michael Chiklis who is eying the pilot as part of his development/talent holding deal with CBS. The show tells the true story of Ralph Lamb, the role Quaid is in talks for – rodeo cowboy turned longtime Sheriff of Las Vegas. Former Shield star Chiklis is in negotiations to play Johnny Savino, a Chicago mobster who recently moved to Las Vegas, a ruthless killer with a polished edge. Goodfellas‘ Nicholas Pileggi co-wrote the script with Greg Walker, and James Mangold is directing. The two are executive producing with Cathy Konrad and Arthur Sarkissian.
Dennis Quaid & Michael Chiklis In Talks To Star In CBS' 1960s Las Vegas Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'