EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
Latest Film News
- ‘X-Men’ & ‘Alice’ To Boost Memorial Day Weekend After Last Year’s Holiday Apocalypse
- ‘Central Intelligence’ Gets Fest Bow Ahead Of Release; Screamfest 2016 Dates Set
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- Palm Springs Film Festival Sets 2017 Dates; Gravitas Acquires ‘Cardinal Matter’
- Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking Celebrity Computers
- ‘Collide’ Trailer: Felicity Jones & Nicholas Hoult Rev Engines For August Bow