EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Christopher Nolan Shows Off 'Dunkirk,' Says “The Only Way To Carry You Through” The Film Is At A Theater – CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs Gets Pioneer Of The Year Award, Urges Diversity And Inclusion – CinemaCon
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon