EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
Spirit Award Nominations: 'Call Me By Your Name', 'Lady Bird', 'Get Out', 'The Rider', 'Florida Project' Best Pics
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
Latest Film News
- ‘The Meyerowitz Stories’ Director Noah Baumbach On His Personally Rooted Penchant For New York Stories
- John Lasseter’s Leave Of Absence At Disney/Pixar Comes As Women Detail Unwanted Behavior
- Canadian Actors Union Branch President Says She Was Sexually Assaulted Four Times
- ‘Three Billboards’ Production Designer Inbal Weinberg On Martin McDonagh’s Unique Approach To…
- French Senator, Health Minister Seek To Snub Out Smoking In Movies
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger: Telco Shares Dip; Donald Trump Says Deal “Not Good For The Country”