EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Bron Studios Secures Revolving $50M Credit Line From Comerica Bank
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race