EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings