EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’
- Chad Stahelski Set To Direct ‘Analog’ For Lionsgate
- Michelle Williams To Star In Underground Abortion Network Drama ‘This Is Jane’ For Amazon Studios