EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest Film News
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs To Receive Pioneer Award At CinemaCon
- ‘The Circle’ Trailer: Tom Hanks Strives For “The Perfectibility Of Human Beings”
- Longtime UTA Communications Head Chris Day Exiting
- Will Ferrell To Star In eSports Comedy Movie For Legendary
- ‘Moonlight’ Shines With Overseas Sales; International Rollout Begins Early 2017
- Naomie Harris On Bridging The Chasm With Paula In ‘Moonlight’ And Her ‘Jungle Book’ Dream Job