EXCLUSIVE: Jason Jones will play an Interpol agent in the heist comedy The Black Marks. The film stars Kurt Russell as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who decides to take on one more job in the Jonathan Sobol directed feature. The Daily Show correspondent joins an extensive cast including Russell, Matt Dillon, Jay Baruchel (Goon), Terence Stamp (The Adjustment Bureau), Chris Diamantopoulos (‘Moe’ in the upcoming Three Stooges), Katheryn Winnick (Love and Other Drugs) and Kenneth Welsh (Grey Gardens). Darius Films principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing the film. Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films Executive Vice President Noah Segal are executive producers. The Black Marks will be released by Dimension Films in the U.S. and in Canada by Alliance Films. Principal photography for The Black Marks runs from January 16 to February 25 in Toronto. Founded in 1998, Darius Films is a film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. Their most recent completed film, A Beginner’s Guide To Endings starring Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan and JK Simmons, will be released in the spring of 2012.
'Daily Show's Jason Jones Joins Heist Comedy 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Baby Driver’s Ansel Elgort To Play Young JFK In ‘Mayday 109’
- ‘Stranger Things’ EP Karl Gajdusek Sells Sci-Fi Spec To Fox & Producer Michael Ellenberg
- Charlie Hofheimer, Aleksa Palladino, Robin Lord Taylor & Clarke Peters To Experience ‘The Mandela Effect’
- Craig Zadan And Neil Meron Sign With ICM Partners
- ‘I Do … Until I Don’t’ Trailer: First Look At Lake Bell’s Film About The Seven-Year Itch
- Hannah Emily Anderson & Brittany Allen To Star In ‘What Keeps You Alive’; Antonio Marziale Cast In ‘Alex Strangelove…