What a mess last cycle was when the production had to recut some of the finale’s final scenes after one of the three last contestants was disqualified without explanation. It made for an extremely bizarre and unsatisfying ending. But The CW’s veteran reality series America’s Next Top Model will return on February 29. And low-rated midseason reality show Remodeled, which was designed to serve as a bridge between the 2 cycles of Top Model, will air 2 more episodes for a total of six, before being replaced by Top Model. Tyra Banks’ series will continue to air with One Tree Hill, which will have 7 episodes of its final 13-episode season left to be paired with Top Model. The fate of the remaining 2 originals of Remodeled is unclear, with summer run a possibility.
CW's 'America's Next Top Model' To Return Feb. 29 After Last Cycle's Scandal
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles