What a mess last cycle was when the production had to recut some of the finale’s final scenes after one of the three last contestants was disqualified without explanation. It made for an extremely bizarre and unsatisfying ending. But The CW’s veteran reality series America’s Next Top Model will return on February 29. And low-rated midseason reality show Remodeled, which was designed to serve as a bridge between the 2 cycles of Top Model, will air 2 more episodes for a total of six, before being replaced by Top Model. Tyra Banks’ series will continue to air with One Tree Hill, which will have 7 episodes of its final 13-episode season left to be paired with Top Model. The fate of the remaining 2 originals of Remodeled is unclear, with summer run a possibility.
CW's 'America's Next Top Model' To Return Feb. 29 After Last Cycle's Scandal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed