Comedy Central’s sketch comedy Key & Peele debuted to 2.1 million total viewers last night, posting the cable network’s most watched new series premiere since 2009. Key & Peele, starring Keegan and Michael Key and Jordan Peele, was helped by a big lead-in from the fourth-season opener of hit Tosh.0 (3.1 million), which was down 13% from its record Season 3 debut. Tosh was the No. 1 show in all of primetime among men 18-34 with a 3.4 rating.
Comedy Central's 'Key & Peele' Off To Strong Start, 'Tosh.0' Slightly Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate