Comedy Central’s sketch comedy Key & Peele debuted to 2.1 million total viewers last night, posting the cable network’s most watched new series premiere since 2009. Key & Peele, starring Keegan and Michael Key and Jordan Peele, was helped by a big lead-in from the fourth-season opener of hit Tosh.0 (3.1 million), which was down 13% from its record Season 3 debut. Tosh was the No. 1 show in all of primetime among men 18-34 with a 3.4 rating.
Comedy Central's 'Key & Peele' Off To Strong Start, 'Tosh.0' Slightly Down
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'