Comedy Central’s sketch comedy Key & Peele debuted to 2.1 million total viewers last night, posting the cable network’s most watched new series premiere since 2009. Key & Peele, starring Keegan and Michael Key and Jordan Peele, was helped by a big lead-in from the fourth-season opener of hit Tosh.0 (3.1 million), which was down 13% from its record Season 3 debut. Tosh was the No. 1 show in all of primetime among men 18-34 with a 3.4 rating.
Comedy Central's 'Key & Peele' Off To Strong Start, 'Tosh.0' Slightly Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO