Comedy Central’s sketch comedy Key & Peele debuted to 2.1 million total viewers last night, posting the cable network’s most watched new series premiere since 2009. Key & Peele, starring Keegan and Michael Key and Jordan Peele, was helped by a big lead-in from the fourth-season opener of hit Tosh.0 (3.1 million), which was down 13% from its record Season 3 debut. Tosh was the No. 1 show in all of primetime among men 18-34 with a 3.4 rating.
Comedy Central's 'Key & Peele' Off To Strong Start, 'Tosh.0' Slightly Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout
- “Sad” Bill O’Reilly Says Fans Will Be “Shaken” When “Truth Comes Out” About Fox News…