Comedy Central’s sketch comedy Key & Peele debuted to 2.1 million total viewers last night, posting the cable network’s most watched new series premiere since 2009. Key & Peele, starring Keegan and Michael Key and Jordan Peele, was helped by a big lead-in from the fourth-season opener of hit Tosh.0 (3.1 million), which was down 13% from its record Season 3 debut. Tosh was the No. 1 show in all of primetime among men 18-34 with a 3.4 rating.
Comedy Central's 'Key & Peele' Off To Strong Start, 'Tosh.0' Slightly Down
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot