Clint Eastwood and longtime costume designer Deborah Hopper will receive the Distinguished Collaborator Award during the 14th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on February 21 at the Beverly Hilton. Eastwood and Hopper have worked on more than 16 films during the past 20 years including Mystic River, Million Dollar Baby and most recently J. Edgar. Additionally that night, costume designer Marlene Stewart (Madonna videos, JFK) will receive the Career Achievement in Film Award, and Lou Eyrich (Glee) will receive the Career Achievement in Television Award. The guild also will bestow the Spotlight Award on Kate Beckinsale and acknowledge Western Costume with a special Service Award.
Clint Eastwood & Kate Beckinsale Among Costume Designer Honorees
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Awards News
- Gotham Awards Nominations: ‘Manchester By The Sea’, ‘Moonlight’ Lead Way
- Uh-Oh, Older White Male Contenders Are Piling Into A Diverse Awards Season
- Hollywood Film Awards To Honor Tom Ford, Marc Platt & Kenneth Lonergan
- Ben Mendelsohn And Benedict Andrews Discuss ‘Una’: “I Haven’t Reacted Like That To A Script In A Long Time”…
- Jon Favreau To Receive Cinema Audio Society Filmmaker Award
- International Emmys Create Short-Form Series Category For 2017; Announce Kids Nominees