Clint Eastwood and longtime costume designer Deborah Hopper will receive the Distinguished Collaborator Award during the 14th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on February 21 at the Beverly Hilton. Eastwood and Hopper have worked on more than 16 films during the past 20 years including Mystic River, Million Dollar Baby and most recently J. Edgar. Additionally that night, costume designer Marlene Stewart (Madonna videos, JFK) will receive the Career Achievement in Film Award, and Lou Eyrich (Glee) will receive the Career Achievement in Television Award. The guild also will bestow the Spotlight Award on Kate Beckinsale and acknowledge Western Costume with a special Service Award.
Clint Eastwood & Kate Beckinsale Among Costume Designer Honorees
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Awardsline News
- Study Finds “Little Progress” For Women In Percentage Of Non-Acting Oscar Nominations
- CDG Awards Live Blog And Winners List
- The Music Inside Guillermo del Toro’s Monster: Alexandre Desplat On His Score For ‘Shape Of Water’: Crew…
- Sound Designer Julian Slater On His “Lightning In A Bottle” Moment With Sound-Centric ‘Baby Driver’
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Take Home Top Honors At MPSE Golden Reel Awards – Complete…