Clint Eastwood and longtime costume designer Deborah Hopper will receive the Distinguished Collaborator Award during the 14th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on February 21 at the Beverly Hilton. Eastwood and Hopper have worked on more than 16 films during the past 20 years including Mystic River, Million Dollar Baby and most recently J. Edgar. Additionally that night, costume designer Marlene Stewart (Madonna videos, JFK) will receive the Career Achievement in Film Award, and Lou Eyrich (Glee) will receive the Career Achievement in Television Award. The guild also will bestow the Spotlight Award on Kate Beckinsale and acknowledge Western Costume with a special Service Award.
Clint Eastwood & Kate Beckinsale Among Costume Designer Honorees
Oscar Watch 2017Best Picture Predictions by 28 ExpertsOdds1La La Land9/22Moonlight13/23Manchester by the Sea7/14Arrival10/15Lion10/1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Awardsline News
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Salman Rushdie Extols The Immigrant’s Struggle Of ‘Lion’: Guest Column
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…