Clint Eastwood and longtime costume designer Deborah Hopper will receive the Distinguished Collaborator Award during the 14th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on February 21 at the Beverly Hilton. Eastwood and Hopper have worked on more than 16 films during the past 20 years including Mystic River, Million Dollar Baby and most recently J. Edgar. Additionally that night, costume designer Marlene Stewart (Madonna videos, JFK) will receive the Career Achievement in Film Award, and Lou Eyrich (Glee) will receive the Career Achievement in Television Award. The guild also will bestow the Spotlight Award on Kate Beckinsale and acknowledge Western Costume with a special Service Award.
Clint Eastwood & Kate Beckinsale Among Costume Designer Honorees
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- ‘Let It Fall’ Director John Ridley: Racial Progress Reversing Under Trump
- Andy Serkis On Directing ‘Breathe’ And A New ‘Jungle Book’, His Tips From Peter Jackson & More – Behind…
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul On The Revitalization Of The Original…
- Oscars 2018: A Look At Contenders In The Best Animated Feature Race